Which swim suit is better?

What do you think of this swim suit? link I have to start going to physical therapy and I'm going to be doing some of it in water so is this appropriate? I also have a yellow VS one like this link of course I don't fill it out as well as that model does but that's the other one. So buy a new one or stick with yellow? :/

Thanks for all your answers, I think I'm gonna just wear the yellow one :) and @ the anon girl, I have boobs no where near close to your size XD I'm a 32B ahaha so I think it's safe enough.
looks good? :) link
fixed! link

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest it depends on your own curves etc. If you have the chest and abs, the yellow. If you don't have the chest, but maybe a nice butt, I'd say the white.

• well I've got a flat stomach and a nice butt (or so I've heard) but I'm kind of lacking in the chest department :p but I decided I'm gonna wear the yellow :) thanks though!

• oh. well thanks then :)

• No thanks needed- I'm just calling it how I see it, but you're welcome anyway I suppose.

What Guys Said 8

• The yellow one looks great. I would just go with that.

• Wow, I thought the first was was way better! If you were trying to be sexy that it, that is my opinion. The yellow one is good too, but the white one was just way sexy.

• not really going for sexy here, I just need a swimsuit to wear to my physical therapy. :p

• Yellow

• I think the yellow one is nicer, personally :) and more appropriate :D

Why spend more money when you already own the yellow one? ha ha :D

And I'm sure you fill the Yellow one great, don't put yourself down :)) Good luck choosing ;D

• F*** it just wear nothing.

• We can't tell, since it's private.

• They're both great. you have a sexy body. :-D

go with the yellow one though. ;-)

• ahah thanks I guess :)

• This is true. I mean sometimes I compare myself with those muscle guys or anyone who has a better physique than me really. :-\

But still it's not something that worries me greatly.

• And most of the time guys pick my friend over me. So it really doesn't help your self-esteem when you're second choice :/ you know what I mean? not that I don't like my body! just saying :p

• I'm likin the yellow one

• It looks really good to me. You have a really good body too :)

• *you're

:)

• Oh wow lol. Its takes too long to put you're into my iPod so I'll stick with your instead ;p

What Girls Said 6

• Definitely go with the yellow it looks really cute,..but its always good to get a new one just in case you get tired of the yellow one; that way you have more variety and selection :D

• Honestly, if you're doing PT, I'd go with something with some more coverage since your gonna be working out. I have PT for my knee, and I personally wouldn't wear a bikini for it.

• Well my physical therapist is a woman so it doesn't really matter to me. And besides, I feel comfortable in it anyway :) Thanks for your opinion though :)

• ah.. lucky. mine are guys. Lol.

• well there is a really cute guy where I go, but he's not mine :( lol

• Both would be fine.

• The first one is waaay cute! You should definitely get it if you have the money.

• If you're pale skinned, which it kinda looks like you are, pale colors such as yellow or white will look awful

• I'm not really... I've got a medium-light skin tone and I think it looks fine... But I guess that's just your opinion.

• they both look pretty sexy to me, I have been doing pt for a year for my knee problems and I have a guy and I wouldn't wear that,i mean I'm a DD so its a bit diffrent but I would go with a more coverd look I usually wear a tankini. good luck at pt!

• yeah I have a torn ACL and am having physical therapy before and after the surgery :p and thanks :)