Girls, does it matter to you what brand of clothes a guy wears to attract you?

Do you pay close attention to those? Like if a man wore d***ies pants or volcom?

Or like a cheap shoe brand as opposed to an expensive shoe brand?

Do you like it when a man wears expensive clothes as well?

"Never buy cheap shoe brands "

Agree or disagree?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do I pay close attention to those... as in expensive name brands? No, I don't give a sh*t about what I wear, why would I care what he has to wear?

Do I like cheap shoe brands opposed to expensive ones... on a guy you mean? I don't know what expensive men's shoes and cheap men's shoes are. Even if I did, I don't care.

Do I like when a guy wears expensive clothes... once again I don't give a sh*t.

There are far better things to spend money on, like music. As long as he doesn't dress like Urkel or some preppy bastard, I could care less. And actually, if a guy cared that much about what he has to wear and spends his money on expensive clothes I would question his priorities... or his sexuality.

Not trying to offend anyone.

• I no wonder why 95% of north Americans got no style.

• Food isn't fashion though - and some very exquisite dishes look revolting but are delicious lol.

Style = face value - which can only imply so much about a person - your no better than the guy who just chucks on a hoodie and jeans each day because he's got more important things to worry about.

Some guys are more fashionable - but so what?

No matter what brand you wear - it ain't gonna fix your personality if it's a bad one.

Lol put a nice shirt on a troll...

It's still a troll.

• I agree with you sweet~o~ness.

What Girls Said 13

• im not attracted to expensive brands at all lol. it just shows he spends a crap- tun of money on something so pointless. good looking clothes, they're not pointless but brand name labels are. I don't notice brands really unless its a big label across their shirt saying "BILLABONG" or something and that's more of a turn off because it seems so conformist like. spending a lot of money on clothes just doesn't seem worth it. if a guy can find some sexy clothes at a second hand store, that's awesome. that is what I am attracted to; someone who doesn't get caught up in brand names and trends nd knows how to manage their money. sorry this is so long lol

• so you are saying that you would date a guy who wears sneakers, sweat pants and a hoody everywhere he goes? (not saying its a bad style but not the best). Looking elegant, classy and feeling confident in your style that's a key to success

• As long as he wears it well, I don't mind.

But if he looks like he put on a rag of sh*t of course I'm going to be unattracted.

• It doesn't matter to me. If anything, it might be a turn-off to me because it makes me think he's pretty materialistic.

• No.

I actually prefer it to be off brand - it means he's money conscious and not label obsessed.

I mean come on - you slap a d***ies label on something and it blows the price up 10 fold.

You slap a " vickies " label on something and it's in the clearance aisle.

Yay saving money XD

• Don't care about labels, never notice them anyways to be honest.. it is nice to see a guy well put together though with some style.

• I don't care what brand he wears, but I can tell when something looks "cheap." However, I'm much more likely to notice how he dresses and presents himself.

• I don't care about the brand, he just has to look good. its not like I can tell the difference between a 30 dollar pair of jeans and a 500 dollar pair of true religion jeans ;)

• I really don't care about the whole name brand thing.As long as what he is wearing is neat and he clean...then I don't care.I shop at thrift shops and I would hate it if some one judged me negatively because of it.

• The brands don't matter as long as he looks good in what he's wearing but of course it's always nice to see a man that appreciates designer brands.

• Meh

• No...lick my clit,

• i mean I like brands so ill notice if he's wearing good brands

i don't care if he's not wearing brands, but cheaper clothes tend to look cheaper as well.

its not that important though. if I like his overall style and the way he dresses, it doesn't matter to me if he went to bloomingdales or the thrift store

• So it's not a deal breaker if he wears cheap clothes?

• not if I like the way they look and his style and his personality.

• I notice style more than anything. It says something about who you are and your interests

• But does it matter to you if that style is really cheap?

What Guys Said 2

• Dude as long as you won't tell her how much you paid for your stuff you are good. When you wanna by something look at an item without looking at the price. Say I'll pay $20 for that tshirt. If its price is $25 don't buy it. If its price is $15 consider buying it.

Never buy cheap shoe brands tho.

• most wouldn't care