Is it OK if a guy to wear scrunch butt bikinis or bikini thongs?

My girl bought me a couple pairs of scrunch butt bikinis for swimming and or underwear they can be used as both, as well as some bikini thongs I'm starting to like how they feel and I really would like to wear them out to the pool and or as underwear. I'm a little heavy not gross heavy just a little extra and I would like to have some female opinions on the subject of a guy wearing these types of swimsuits.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here downunder and in Europe it would be perfectly acceptable. But in the US you have different practices. So, unless you are in the US, I would say that you should wear them. I think they look fantastic on a guy. And, imho, they would not make you look gay.

• Damn sometimes I wish the US could be like Europe or Australia so much chillness bout this kind of thing.

• You can add to Europe almost every other continent. Have you been to South America recently? Boy the place is the hottest for looking at guys butts.

What Girls Said 7

• ...Scrunch Butt bikini doesn't even sound terribly masculine... If you're in Europe you can probably get away with it in masculine colors.

I used to swim competitively and competition speedos aren't gross in my opinion. Even on kinda chunky guys.

However if your 'bikini' isn't cut like this link or this link I wouldn't recommend wearing it...

As for the bikini thong, I agree with the anonymous guy at the bottom and it should be punishable by death for a man to wear.

• One of The one I have is like this- link

• It doesn't bother me if guys throw me some weird looks because I'm wearing capries thongs or bikinis when I'm changing for gym class. All I truly care is what my girlfriend thinks and if I feel good in them.

Don't girls feel sexy when they wear thongs & bikinis?

• Personally... no, I'm a boy-short underwear kind of girl.

• Like Bruno style ones? Well to answer your question, I'm sure it is OK to wear what you want as long as it complies with public decency but personally I don't find it attractive.

• I love to see guys in thongs. But if you live in the USA, then you may have problems with...yes women. My husband wears mostly thongs to the right beaches and I guarantee he only receives compliments from women, not in the USA though.

• It's not not OK, just gay.

• So when chicks go to a strip club they sux the doods off in the thongs and g strings... Woman flock together soo fucking hard that they all say the don't like thongs or whatever then hit up a strip club and blow the doods... It seems like a peer pressure thing... Every chick i have been with has admitted they say they don't like it but they really do... Also i am a boxer so i am low body fat and all muscle. I have had a girl make fun of my thong then give me a blow job behid the curtain at the at club amnesia in stl... Shut up n suck it chica.

• Also look at you... Change your name to boogawhoof and please don't try to suck it! ... pr TheAmericanBoogawhoof!

• I don't like seeing men in thongs.

• I personally don't like it, it grosses me out, I've seen guys with it and it just looks gay, it makes me look away, but if you like it and your comfortable with it, maybe you could wear it? I personally will say don't lol but it's not for me to say, one question, do you just wear it because your girlfriend likes it?

• Yeah she bought them for me to wear when we are relaxing at my place she likes to see my "defeniton" of my package. I didn't like it at first but once I got used to the feeling I started to feel sexy in them and now I was thinking about making the full switch to this style instead of my normal boxer briefs. link

• Aww yeah, well I'm glad you are being a better guy for her, she's a lucky girl ;) and well good luck with all of this :D

• Thanks you. She says if I like them she will buy me a few of them and wear them on the daily basis she says that she would like to see the definition of my package & she says its a turn on to see my back side in a thong bikini or scrunch butt bikini seeing them peaking out from my jeans.

• Well, you're free to wear whatever you'd like. But my guess is that most girls, at least in North America, would find it unattractive.

What Guys Said 3

• MY EYES! Why did a mental image of that come into my mind, I'm scarred for life.

I'm just kidding, different style preferences for everyone , if your comfy in them, rock on bro, but I couldn't imagine any guy being comfortable with his "Package and gardening tool" inside such a tight and close area.

• My girl likes to show me off like that, as for the tight compartment it does take a little getting used to

• well, the things we do for love huh..

• Yeah the things we do for love, but as long as she digs it that is all what matters.

• I have wore thongs at the public beachs in Florida and lay out sunning and had some girls lay by me who wore em too cause no one else was in the area, somone called the beach patrol on me cause a guy was wearin one, they showed up looked and left. I think I got a good shape body and usually get compliments

• No. It should be punishable by death.