What is your favorite sex position?

Just wondering, for all of you who have had sex (you SHOULD know who you are).

I don't really have a favorite, I just go with the flow :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Doggystyle is nice when she has her head and shoulders way down and sticking it way in the air for the guy. However, I'd have to agree with below that the folded deck chair is the winner. I usually use my hands to hold the legs (right below the knee) and hold them wider rather than having them on my shoulders. But either way, it's a great one.

What Guys Said 10

• I love doggy as well as cowgirl. But I really love my sex life with my current girl because she is supper flexable and super kinky and she loves it when we do it with her legs behind her head, her back resting on a pillow and me driving into her with all my might. (deep penetration)

• I do like doggy but to me it comes down to what position does my lady enjoy thhe most. I really like doggy where she is laying flat face down, legs together, butt slightly raised and me on top or behind her. I can go forever like that.

• Whatever one it happens to be that we are in...

GeeezeeeOut

• the doggy style, and reverse cowgirl definetly

• like the anonymous guy I like the folding chair position (was that link allowed?). I also like doggy and her on her side in an L shape and thrusting between the gap in her legs

• Doggy is my favorite

• missionary position

• I'll go and say froggystyle

• Doggy is pretty good but the folded deck chair position makes the woman go absolutely crazy as you hit their g-spot violently constantly.

link

• I would have to say Doggy-Style :)

What Girls Said 0