Can I bleach my hair forever?

I was thinking of bleaching my hair. How long can I do it? Can I do it for a rest of my life? I know that I will lost my natural hair color, so its hard decision. I need to be sure about everything. How will my hair look after 10 years? Will I still have hair? Have you any experiences with it? thanks for your advices

Most Helpful Girl

• You hair will be gone after 10 years... Bleach is very, very different than regular hair dye. Its more intense which is why its not used as much. For instance, a person may dye their hair constantly but they won't bleach it until they absolutely have to. Bleach is a toxic chemical, obviously, but its main purpose is to kill ANYTHING. Your hair has no chance up against it. Also, I'm sure it would be very, very, veryyyy dry. If you like the color then search around for a hairstylist who has that color and can dye your hair. You will probably find it at the more edgy salons but I'm sure there are hair dyes that are the color you're trying to get.

What Guys Said 3

• I think that at this age you are very likely to go through many changes that will redefine who you are as a person and as a result it would be unwise to make any changes to your body that could be permanent.

• well it kills your hair, but your new hair that's growing in won't be affected. Just be really careful to not get it on your scalp and you'll be ok

• No! Girl your fine as f***!

What Girls Said 4

• I bleached my hair and it killed it. I didn't like the color first of all and second of all it was so dry and now my hair is not as thick. So I dyed it back to my natural color and I feel like myself again, but its still damaged and dry and I spend a lot of money on good shampoo and a repair masque to make it look healthy.

It's just not worth it and in my opinion bleach blond doesn't look good unless your hair is naturally blond. If you bleach it blond it's going to look like you bleached it and it's not going to look like the natural vibrant healthy blond hair that you want. It's going to look dead.

If you're a natural blond and already close to the shade you want to be, it's not as bad to go lighter because you won't have to leave the bleach on your hair as long.

• You can only bleach your hair for a short while until you realize that your hair is so brittle and dry and you have to use so much conditioner. It won't feel the same and it will feel really straw like. Your hair will also become thinner if you consistently keep doing it and the bleach can as well burn your scalp or have an allergic reaction. My friend use to bleach her hair a really blond color a few years back and she did it for 2 whole years and by the time she was done her hair looked awful! She went back to brown but she says she'll never do blond again because she didn't like the way her hair felt. Her hair also didn't grow very much because it was so brittle and it broke off really easily!

• won't the roots grow in anyway?

• Everyone reacts differently to different products. I've bleached my hair 4 times, dyed is dozens of times, and my hair seems fine. I know others that have bleached their hair a few times as well and their hair is really damaged now. I'm not a professional hair stylist, so I'm not 100% sure what will happen, but I wouldn't recommend bleaching your hair that often though.