Does Hight Matter to girls?

I'm pretty short, and seem to be more attracted to shorter girls. but do girls like taller guys a lot more, or are you not really bothered. and do you see it as weird if the guy your with if shorter than you?

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing that matters more is having a basic knowledge of spelling.

• haha, okay then.

but it was typed on a computer, where I could have spell check every thing aswell

• Hah, I was going to answer him with: "No, but spelling does".

You beat me to it!

What Girls Said 7

• It matters to some women, but I've known a few guys to date women much taller!

• I'm very short myself (153 cm) so I doubt I would have a problem with being the taller one in any relationship, I used to find taller guys more attractive, but now I'm not that sure anymore, I guess for me height doesn't matter, as long as your height fits you. :)

• I prefer guys who are taller than me simply because I like to wear heels. THat being said, it's not a deal breaker or anything.

• i love tall men ... sorry if you are short ... I can just about date someone who is just a couple of inches taller than me

• I'm 5'8" and I just can't fathom dating guys that are shorter than me. I tried it once years ago, he was like 5'5", I just didn't feel comfortable.

• i prefer a taller guy than me. I don't like short guys.

• I've been with guys who have been shorter than me. I wasn't too bothered by it but I do prefer guys to be taller than me.

What Guys Said 2

• As a straight guy, in my experience, most women dig tall guys with a decent build. But that's not too say 'most women' do not like to date short guys. I havn't seen too many tall girls date short guys either, so I think that has an affect on a first impression. I like women who are shorter than me-more than a woman that's taller. And I'm 6'2".

I''ve seen the short guy complex and that's a nasty trait, reminds me of jealous ignorance. So always be vigilant about this, if its even a problem you recognize within yourself.

Bottom line dude, if you got an honest and genuine personality, that a girl likes, then your golden.

Remember just be yourself.

• Yup it sure does.