Getting her to be more girly...

How do I get my girl to be more girl and sexy...I mean I don't want to change her in any way but I want her to start wearing heels and cute dresses and outfits. We just had this conversation and she said she's not comfortable with heels Because they hurt her feet but she's going to try. She's mad sexy. She's from a small town and now living in a big city and she's not really up to date with the fresh styles, she's more of ripe jeans and flips type of girl (nothing wrong with that) but I want her to be more of a sexy lady. I'm preppy so how do I get her to be more like I am?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a fan of people dressing appropriately for weddings,church etc.However,from what you wrote in your question,you mention nothing about wanting her to dress for occasions,you want her to just change according to your liking.If she is Maaaaddd sexy,maybe she will have the opportunity to be mad sexy with someone else who won't try to change what she dresses like.You want to get her to be "more like I am."Thats not fair.What if she posted this question about YOU.How would you feel being the "preppy" guy you are.What if she wanted you to dress differently? :/

• WTF? lol you funny that's all I have to say

• Urrrr...yeah.Thats exactly what I have to say.Your point is?

What Girls Said 6

• Buy her new clothes that you find sexy, but make sure she goes and helps picks them out. Compliment her a lot! You want to boost her confidence in sexy clothes. The more her confidence is up in them, the more likely she'll start wearing them more.

• i don't think you should try at all . if she wants to then she will , but if you really like her then you shouldn`t be trying to change her style . i`m not critisizing you , but it`s not right to try and change that about someone . if you to , you could buy her a nice dress or something , and give her a little nudge to help her in that direction , but don`t mae her change if she doesn`t want to

PS .. heels really do hurt

• lol @ the heels part...I guess you right. I told her I was going to buy her some heels and she said ok

• lol .. that`s okay as long as she`s okay with it , then you`re all good

• The next time you go shopping and you see something that you want her to wear, point it out to her and say 'oh that's cute/nice. I think you'd look so good in that'. I would recommend pointing to a manniquin or a magazine in case she accuses you of looking at other women when you're together.

Or if you don't think she's the crazy jealous type, then point out a woman who's dressed the way you want her to dress and say the same thing but add in a whisper 'i'm sure you would look way hotter in that than she does.'

• I used to be the same way lol. I bought myself some new shoes to spruce myself up. I have to say it made me feel so much better about myself. Anyways, what about you take her shopping or something and help her pick out a cute dress or outfit. Maybe tell her that you want to take her out to a nice restaurant (that way you have an excuse of why she needs to dress up) and see how she feels?

• yeah we were just talking about that and we agreed to go shopping together and I did mention the restaurant

• Clearly you like her own style which is why you believe she's "mad sexy" otherwise you wouldn't of looked at her more than once. If you like her don't try to change her into something else, like her for what she is. If you don't like the way she is or her style than you're with the wrong girl. Go look for that other girl that is wearing stilettos, jumpsuits and rompers.

• Well first off I did mention that I wasn't trying to change her. just simply add up some spices to her style a little bit

• you should try suggesting fad styles to her from other gals you see wearing what you want, that way she gets the idea, or get her a gift card to her favorite clothes store,..:D

• If she's already sexy to you what does it matter what she wears? X

• Well for instance I don't want her wearing jeans when we dine out to a fine restaurant

• Fair enough then! Its just when I changed it was horrible because I used to live in hoodies and baggy jeans but then I started to wear skirts, dresses, heels and makeup ugh and I felt like a right slag even tho I got compliments x

• lol she she's a hoody girl alright

What Guys Said 1

• She's afraid that other girls are going to start criticizing her. Women are pretty harsh when judging how another woman dresses, just tell her she shouldn't worry about what they think. That you just want her to dress nicer because it's a nicer place and it's meant for nicer attire