Are there any lipsticks that can make a woman look more youthful?

I am asking because I think most of the lipsticks make a woman look more matured.Are there any particular ones that can make a woman look more youthful?Thanks a lot ! :)

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, nude lips.

some of my favorites:

-laura mericier lip glosses- amazing! link

-mac shy girl lipstick link

-mac creamcup lipstick link

-mac hue lipstick link

-bobby brown bare pink lipstick link

and drugstore

-revlon soft nude lipstick

-palladio lipstick nude

-palladio herbal lip gloss pink

-rimmel airy fairy

-rimmel lipgloss in nonstop glamour

-wet and wild color icon lipsticks

1|0
    0|0
    • revlon also has new lip butters out! theyre phenominal!

What Guys Said 1

• Stop trying to falsely advertise your appearance, be yourself.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 5

• Lighter, softer colors. I use lip gloss most if the time. It moisturizes and the colors are terrific.

Stay away from reds and mat

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, it all depends on the color. Dark colors tend to make you look older. What skin tone/hair color are you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks.I am a chinese with a baby face.I have a very fair compexion with a yellow undertone and black hair.Most lipsticks look too harsh on me. :)

• Well in that case dark colors may be your best option because of your undertone. Pinks/oranges will just clash with the yellow undertone. Try out some deep browns/berries and see how you like those. If you find that they make you look older than you'd like then try out some natural/nude shades. The key to lipsticks is trying them out until you find the right fit. Everyone looks different in a certain shade.

• Stay away from dark reds, and lipsticks with metallic finishes. Nudes and more neutral warm tones should help you look younger. Some brands also make lipstick with an anti-aging serum, such as l'oreal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nude lips or a creamy pinkish coral that suits your skin tone

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you can try wearing lip glosses instead of lipsticks.But still stay away from the darker shades.

0|0
    0|0