How can I have a dramatic change in the way I look ?

I want to change like do something really different I'm pretty crazy so I like new things and I would like to change my style and maybe something with my hair ? ideas and tips would be nice :)

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on what your hair is like now. if its short you could put in some choppy layers. if its long you could cut off a few inches and layer it, maybe change up your bangs, if you don't have any add some. color your hair a different color, maybe red if you're not a natural redhead. get some highlights if you have dark hair. get your eyebrows waxed a nice shape for your face. if you normally wear jeans wear a skirt and vice versa

What Guys Said 2

• Take steroids and human growth hormone, then start a bodybuilding routine.

• If you're goth, go prep. If you're prep, go goth..it all just depends on what you currently are. If you want a mix up, find out what you are now and go the complete opposite

What Girls Said 1

• Well the most simple would be to dye your hair a crazy color.