What is the makeup item that makes a huge difference ?

What is the one makeup item in your opinion that makes a huge difference in someones look or appearance ?

Most Helpful Girl

• There really isn't one universal makeup item that would make a huge difference in every girl. It all depends on you and what you look like. For example, if you have bad under eye circles that would be a concealer, if you're very pale that would be blush, if you're blond and have blond lashes that would be mascara, if you have real bad skin that would be foundation, etc.

In my opinion, the one thing that would make a huge difference for each and any girl would be lash extensions: link link link

Just to give you a few examples of what I mean. But they are quite pricey so if you want to duplicate the look (although it still won't give you the same effect) you would need to smudge black pencil liner onto your upper lash line, to give the illusion of thicker lashes and of course some mascara to lengthen, define and volumize!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 15

• A really natural eyebrow pencil :O

No one knows I use an eyebrow pencil because it looks super natural. It really helps to make me look "neat", I don't know how to explain lol. Some people don't need them though, but my eyebrows are not very thick.

• Eh for me ... foundation.

I have the worst complexion ever. So yeah - it's a must.

But for most people (people who aren't cursed with my complexion) then probably eyeliner.

• It's a toss up between foundation and eyeliner...if the person has a good complexion, then I think eyeliner can really make someone stand out link

• Eyeliner!

• eyeliner

• mascara! Makes all those pretty eyes pop!

• concealer and eyeliner.

• foundation. having pimples to no pimples.(less noticable)

• Concealer. It would make anyone look alive.

• For me is mascara, I am blond so you can't see my eyelashes. When I wear mascara it brings out my eyes

• foundation

• eyeliner. you go from looking like a soulless zombie to human.

• Eyeliner

• eyeliner.

• Undereye concealer

Eyeliner

Most makeup items really depend on how you apply