What do you think of these hair colors?

What do you think of these hair colors? link

link

Thinking of going red

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the first one looks better because it's more natural

What Guys Said 5

• It'd probably look okay. I think in your profile the best pics are the ones where your hair is darkest, but I tend to think that of most women, so maybe not reliable.

• Just make sure it's done right. A sloppy dye job with these colors can be a disaster.

• i think on the 2nd link, the 3rd one would look real good on you :)

• Go for it! But make sure you have enough money to correct it if something goes horribly wrong! :D

• I love redheads...but I love brunettes and almost always dated brunettes...and I married one...(:

What Girls Said 5

• not really a fan, that kind of red looks too unnatural. I mean it could be cute depending on your style but the emma stone/christina hendricks look is better

• I think you could rock it! Go for it!

• I like the first link, and the last picture on the second link.

• Honestly if your thinking of dying your hair that color I would say to dye only the ends otherwise it looks kind of unnatural.

• i like it! and I looked at your pictures ha ha and I think you'd look great with like a dark red!