Do guys think girls wearing a thong and yoga pants are sexy?

i love wearing yoga pants to school but I don't know what guys think of it

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly yes its sexy, cause its skin tight and you have no panties basically.

Is it something a class woman would do? no

Is it a tad slutty? yes

So its on you, but do understand you will be perceived in a different light. To top it off you can get a tramp stamp and then you will be ready for a Metal Mulisha skinhead to sweep you off your feet!

• So yoga pants is considered slutty now? smh.

• now? they've always been a bit slutty. Defend it all you want, but wearing yoga pants when you aren't even doing yoga defeats the entire purpose of those pants. Why else are you wearing skin tight clothes if its not for its created function? To look sexier, which I already agreed it is. Which brings us back to being a "tad slutty" which you clearly took as being a slut.

What Guys Said 14

• Sure, if the girl can support it, it's not bad. There's classier ways of being sexy though, but do what you like and what you think looks good. It's not that trashy if you do it in the right environment. Not so sure school is the right environment though.

• Yoga pants is the latest crave. I think it is very sexy when girls wear them. Shows off their butts and whatnot. I know a lot of girls and guys get uncomfortable about it though because it shows their underwear lines and stuff...so as long as you're fine with guys staring at that I'm sure it'll be fine. Comfortable and good looking!

• We think you ought to be spanked, and that you'd enjoy it.

• F***ing right they do. You just put a smile on my face because I had to visualize what you said in order to anser the question. thanks. it's very hot.

• yoga is such a fad, but any clothing a woman with a great body wears that hugs her screaming-hot a$$ is ultimate win. Yummy. No panty lines please ladies, ultimate turn off.

• Yes, it is extremely sexy.

• Who wear thong these days ?

• OMG yes please!

• depends upon the ideology of individuals

• It's funny how smart you're trying to sound. If your gona talk like that, get a more sophisticated picture than of you with shades on trying to look hard. I'm not hating, I'm tryin to help you out.

• my profile pic can't make some1 think or judge what I have been thinking ;...there are dozens of people who say to me and to others and they themselves listen this frm some1 else this statement " I want to help you out"...i find this statement a peaceful way to interfere in other people life and to impose one's own will on other ppl...

• Sure :)

• Definitely, this isn't even a question :D

• Yes it is so hot

• yoga pants are fine but I hate thongs

• If you can visually see her panty line (thong line) through the yoga pants, then it's not appropriate for school. It's mall wear or club wear, not school.

I'm not really a fan of the look anyway. That's just me though

What Girls Said 4

• i never really put much thought into it. I know its a comfy and practical combo so I say go for it

• I wear yoga pants when I work out but I don't think its slutty. It's just yoga pants. So what if they hug my body? And I always wear a thong because I dont' want panty lines with that stuff

• Yeaa its hot and comfortable

• boy shorts also hide panty lines for those who don't like thongs. makes everything smooth too

• Since when did panty lines become SO obnoxious?...I like them...but great suggestion! <3<3<3=D

• lol that was more meant for the girls cause we don't really like them...I know most of ya'll do :P

• I also love boy shorts and hate thongs...(: