What's your height and weight?

Are you happy with it? If not, what would you change

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 178 cm (5'10") and 69 kgs.

Whilst my BMI is completely healthy (round 21.8) and I really like having my weight at 69, cos it's a cool number, I'd much rather lose some weight and tone up a bit. I'm tall, so I'll never be the same weight as a 5'2" girl, nor do I have unrealistic aspirations for my body, I just want to perfect it a little :) So I am an avid gym-goer.

But I wouldn't change my height :)

• I wish more girls were more like you, no unrealistic aspirations like the girl below you for an example. It's good that you're not insecure about your height

• I would like to be a bit more toned but I have never had to worry about my weight

What Girls Said 13

• I'm 5'10" and 148lbs. I think it's a healthy weight. I'm in good shape, and I'm comfortable with my body, so... I wouldn't really change anything. I mean, we all have a few insecurities, but I know it could be much worse :) I don't have any reason to complain.

• I'm around 5'6 and 52kg. Took my weight about a week ago at the gym.

• Nice, do you like your height?

• I'm 5'5 and 117 lbs now.

No, I'm not happy.. It could be better - I've been trying to work out to tone up and what not.

• Which direction would be better?

• You guys are telling her to gain weight to fit your aesthetic ideal, rather than what's healthy for her. *shakes head in disbelief*

• Weigh in at whatever the f*** you want. 3 pounds heavier, 10 pounds heavier, 15 pounds lighter, whatever...

• I am 5'3(121lbs) and not happy with it honestly.I wish I was 5'5 at least.I love to wear skinny jeans.Most outfits look good on a tall person ://

• good height and weight. I bet skinny jeans still look good on you

• Yeah with heels,and I have to wear dark color jeans tho :/

• i'm about 5'6 and around 120ish lbs... I'm starting to like my height for once in my life.. and my weight sounds crazy low compared to my besties.. but I'm healthy and look fine I think :)

• 1.65 m (5'5") and 104 pounds as of last night.

I'm OK with it. If I could change anything, I would move the fat from my arms/face to my boobs since I can't seem to lose weight from those 2 areas.

• I'm almost 5'3 and I weigh 119lbs. I don't mind my weight, I guess I could tone up a bit :)

• Good height and weight

• 5"3, 101 pounds. Yeah I'm happy with it XD I dance and exercise alot, so whatever fattening thing I eat, I burn it off

• 1.73 metres and 65 kg and I;m happy with it!

What's yours?

• I've gained 5 pounds since my injury :( My pouch.. it is growing! I'm 5'4" and 120 :/

• 5'9" and 112.

I'm trying to get to at least 120.

• i am 5 feet and 2 in a half inches and I weigh 131 I am not happy with my weight I think I am over weight and I wand to go back to my normal size I went from 125 to 131

• I'm nearly 6' and about 130lbs.

• why did she get this many downvotes? For being tall? Back off her.

• taster-Thanks,friend!

• Thanks,Redthread:)

What Guys Said 11

• 6'3 180.

I'd like to lose some more fat (don't have that much, but still). I guess I'd like to add muscle. If I had the time to box competitively, I'd cut to a lean and cut 165 and fight middleweight, but that's not happening soon, so I'll probably float around my current weight and bulk/cut.

• I'm around 6'5" in height and I could do with losing some weight so I'm a work in progress ;)

• Ya ol' tall bastard :)

• I used to work with two guys who were 7' and 6'7"

Glad those bastards are gone.

• Haha were they a**holes?

• 6'4 192 pounds. I want to put 15 more pounds of muscle on.

• 6'1 and 180lbs, erm I would like to gain more to get to around 200

• I'm somewhere between 6'0 and 6'1 and I currently weigh 191.5 lbs. I wish I could gain a few inches, but otherwise I'm quite alright where I'm at.

• I'm 5'10" and about 140 pounds. I'm in the gym and doing what I can to gain weight and mass, so I'm fine with waiting for improvement. My height, sure It would be nice to be taller but it can't be changed so meh.

• About 6,1-6,2 and 220 lbs. I'm happy with it, I work hard to look the way I do.

• 6'0 and 149 lbs. I've been making progress, but gaining weight is extremely hard for me.

• 1.94 and 75 kg.

• 6'1 and 197 pound. I'm happy with my weight but I wish two inches more of my height.

• Im 5'7(5'8 with shoes?) and 145 lbs, (work out, mostly muscle)

and no, I hate my height