Average guys get girlfriends more than handsome guys do

I'm not gonna lie Because I see it with my own eyes. Average guys can get more beautiful women than good looking guys. In fact, I saw good looking guys get below average girlfriends more than you thought. Did beautiful ladies don't like handsome guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• it really is a random process when you find someone and when you meet that person it depends on so many factors-Timing, is he ready for a relationship? personal preference of the girl-maturity levels-being a good match for each other in terms of personality-does he get along with me in terms of travel, talk, career, direction. how do we mesh? there are so many factor.s

I admit that my guy isn't the most hottest guy out there but

he is honest with me, he is intelligent and he is fair/ impartial. and I like that in a guy-integrity and My attitude is no bullsh*t and he knows this-we get along great so because we understand each other and best of all we both have PATIENCE. and you never know when the right girl will come a long for you but

keep in mind physical traits aren't going to last forever and that's possibly why people do not always opt for the good looking guy but I do not make it in my mind to get with a slightly above average guy-I am above average in looks (I'm not trying to be egotistical, this is based on how many times I get checked out when I am out) but-looks aren't everything and like I said you may be a great guy but depending on other factors, you might not be at the right time or place to find that ideal girl for you.

What Girls Said 8

• I think it really depends on what you are looking for in a relationship and also the type of person that you are.

I thought the world of my ex - I thought he was really attractive and etc etc. And he's in a band! So you know, cool factor, and he plays guitar and drums and sings so again, woohoo! But, when he was out at gigs he had all the girls looking at him and he loved the attention. He loved them calling out his name. And it really made me insecure.

My current boyfriend is not musical in the slightest. He is a gamer, and he appreciates my music and comes to support me at my gigs. But me being a solo acoustic performer, it's a bit different. I have people come up and compliment me on my voice or offering me work. And he can share that with me because it's a pride thing. I don't get insecure like I used to and I don't feel like I'm competing. He's not the most handsome man I've ever seen but he is sweet, and caring, and funny, and honestly we are two pods. We have the same sense of humour, way of thinking, same attitudes towards most things and we never ever fight (more than the odd washing up tiffs).

So out of the two relationships, which do I prefer. The one I'm in now. I don't panic about who's looking at him or talking to him on Facebook. I trust him and in return he showers me with love. Hell he even cooks me dinner from time to time!

I'd take that over a hot guy anyday. But I seek the emotional support not the turning heads power couple sort of relationship.

• i rekon its because good looking guys are normally players or play hard to get so girls don't even bother and go for the average looking so they can have a better relationship.

• average girls are easier to bang than really gorgeous girls. that's why some hot guys go for average girls. an average girl would do anything to make the hot guy happy

• Guys are the ones who are all about looks...

• hey, its not always all about looks, I go by this philosophy...I would go on a date with you because your beautifull, I stay with you because your personality rocks.

• So what if your "soulmate" or whatever is not so beautiful on the outside? :P

• girls care more about what's inside

• Maybe your opinion on handsome vs. good-looking differs from us girls?

• handsome vs. *average ...sorry!

• Well I'm considered an attractive girl by most people ( jussayin not trying to brag ) and I never dated a really overly hot guy . I've dated average to cute . I've liked a few ugly un popular guys and I'm pretty popular and I think its because the "average" looking guys have more personality than better looking guys . I know from experience . Girls would pick a guy wo's uglyy with a personality over a cute boring guy anyday .

• Some attractive men, just like attractive women, don't develop good personalities as a result of their attractiveness. While men don't seem to care about this fact and will choose the hot girl regardless, women care and will choose the less hot one with a better personality.

What Guys Said 6

• -_- nOOOOOoooo

I think the major problem is that people firstly think that you are an arrogant douche without having spoken 1 word with you.

secondly, they are afraid that someone considered as handsome won't be faithful...

• if they are rich then yes

• Not from my experience

good looking girls go for good looking guys

• Probably because the attractive guys can get sex without having to commit to the girl.

• Good looking guys (work less) + avg/ugly girls with fun personality (work harder)
    Good looking girls (work less) + avg/ugly guys with high status/money (work harder)

Good looks is luxury. The gender with it will command a premium.

Usually good looking guys settles with girls with fun/interesting personality. Personality is what keeps a guy.

• Who decides that's handsome and average, though? Maybe you're not good at doing that.