I want to get a few piercings. Would this be too much?

I want to get a few piercings, first my Left eyebrow then left side of my nose and septum and finished with a set of snakebites is this too much? would I be considered a psycho?

• Go for it it is your body.
  • No its unatractive.
  • Hell yeah that would look great!
  • It Wouldent be that bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should do what you want to do, the only thing that matters at the end of the day is who's staring back at you in the mirror. Plus, I'm sure no one will view you as a psycho for some piercings. (:

• i allready have a mohawk too I probalbly would look like a punk is my concern and if most women wiss still be atracted to me

• I have plenty of friends with facial piercings and they all seem to have great relationships! :3

What Girls Said 9

• one at a time,...least your not getting gauges,..they're gross,...but yeah not all those peircings at once

• nah, I like piercings :) But a lot of people might think so.

• I know a lot of girls who like piercings, but personally, I wouldn't be attracted to any piercings other than an eye brow piercing and MAYBE ear piercing(s)... Septum I would never find attractive on anyone.

• I think it's too much for a man..maybe only the eyebrow would be hot..nose piercing and snake bites in my oppinion are kind of girly-ish

• Why do you want to ruin your face? I mean one piercing sure but what you listed is a lot.

• I think any of it is too much. Piercings on guys' faces do not look attractive to me. It kind of takes away from him. Even if he's really cute/hot/whatever I don't think of him as being as hot anymore. I'm not sure why,

• Even if he hates the way he looks? what about what he wants?

• If he likes it he should do it. Just keep in mind: a lot of people may find it unattractive.

• I've seen girls with more piercings but I think less is better since your not covering your face

• i think maybe just eyebrow and snakebites

• just do the snakebites in my opinion

What Guys Said 1

• It's your body, but I'd not find it attractive on anyone (guy or girl)