Would you date a woman with tattoos?

I personally wouldn't they don't look sexy to me at all I know I'm gonna get attacked by oh well it's my opinion guys would you date a woman with tattoos why or why not?

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on where they're at. If they're on her face, neck or up and down her arms that's probably going to be a big red flag. If they are other places it depend on whether she intends on getting more or she claims that they are mistakes from her past.

I've seen people with tattoos and I just don't understand what they are seeing because all I'm seeing is that they have ruined their looks.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I know some guys find women with tattoos attractive, while some do not. When I first read this title I thought you were the woman with tattoos. Do you know someone that would be in this place? Or are you just asking in general?

0|1
    0|0
  • I would definitely date a woman with tattoos.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a sleeve, my hips and other tattoos. I must say I have no problem acquiring a boyfriend. I get asked out quite frequently regardless of whether I have them covered or not. I always feel that men who frown on it are doing it because deep down they wouldn't have the guts to.

1|0
    0|1
  • I love the edgy look so I think tattoos are pretty hot :D

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i have and would again

2|2
    0|0
  • I have nothing against tattoos or the people who have them. Personally, I also wouldn't though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure thing

1|1
    0|0
  • why not

2|0
    0|1
  • Yes I would.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd be quite the hypocrite if I refused to.

2|0
    0|1