Guys would you ever date a girl taller than you? Girls would you ever date a guy shorter than you?

just wondering how much height really matters to everyone.

• I'm a guy and WOULDN'T date a girl taller than me
    0% (0)12% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • I'm a girl and WOULDN'T date a guy shorter than me
    42% (5)0% (0)17% (5)Vote
  • I'm a guy and WOULD date a girl taller than me
    0% (0)88% (15)52% (15)Vote
  • I'm a girl and WOULD date a guy shorter than me
    33% (4)0% (0)14% (4)Vote
  • I don't care
    25% (3)0% (0)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm six foot two, it's not very often I encounter a woman taller than me, but when I do I'm pretty sure these women are used to being taller than the majority of the men they date.

Would it bother me? I can't honestly say since I've never been in the situation. To speculate, I think it might bother me at least at first, but if I liked her enough I'd get over it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• height is a complete non-issue to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy, 6'2" and if a girl is taller than me, that's no big deal. I've met quite a few and many of them were amazing people. Not only very attractive physically, but (more importantly) really fun to talk to and be around.

0|0
    0|0
  • for some reason, I find tall girls attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short girls but would date a girl who is taller if she ticked the other boxes for me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a turn off, but not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's a litlle bit taller than me then it's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • i LOVE tall girls. I'm 6'4" and I love girls over 6 feet. don't know why, mainly their long legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a girl taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. And actually, I would like it in a way. After all, how often can a guy say "my girlfriend is taller than me"?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 5'8" guy and am very skinny. Although I think I'm fat. I prefer women who are shorter than me BUT and I stress the word BUT, when she is taller than me with heels on, then that makes me really turned on. Something about her being taller than me with her heels on is just so sexy to me. Problem is, finding a woman who doesn't mind that

1|0
    0|0
    • I always feel a bit self conscious about my height when I wear heels. I'm about 5'7" without them, but I love wearing them...I just worry guys think I'm too tall : / so this is good to know! : )

• Show All
    • Couple months old

• ...i can promise you that wouldn't change in a few months lol

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'6" and it's not too tall, but I would date a guy my height, mayyybeee an inch shorter, it all depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'0"... and I probably would not date a guy shorter than me. I think it would be a little weird.

1|0
    0|1