Can I wear jeans to go clubbing?

This will probably be the only time I go out clubbing. I don't own that many dresses and the ones I do are either cocktail/homecoming, professional/business, or a sundress type. none really fit for clubbing.

I was wondering if I could dress up a pair of skinny jeans with heels and a sparkly top? Or are jeans a definite "no" for clubbing?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the club; some have dress codes.

• aside from the dress code, would jeans be too casual?

• something like this? link

• yeah, totally :)

What Guys Said 1

• Go ahead, but why does the top have to be sparkly? Crave attention much?

• because its dressy and dresses up plain jeans. If I wanted attention I'd find the sluttiest dress possible from a friend's closet whether it fit or not

What Girls Said 5

• unless you're going somewhere particularly 'elite,' you're fine. some places do have dress codes, though...

• what sort of dress codes?

• umm no sweat pants, gym shoes, that sort of thing... some places probably no jeans. I dunno, just look on the website of wherever you're going. you're probably fine.

• oh OK. thanks :)

• That outfit sounds nice.However,maybe bring some flats so you can dance the night away as opposed to dealing with pain from the fancy shoes. :)

• link - Something like that, yeah?

I think you can pull it off.. You're not over doing it.. Plus, it's easier to dance in.

• yeah, something like that. none of my friends are my size so I can't borrow anything. and I don't want to buy anything cause I'll probably never go out again and wear those clothes.

• Depends on which club you're going to because some of them have dress codes.

• Yes. but make sure they're classy and clean and neat. not trashy ones