Do guys ever wish they looked like other guys?

Girls always say, I wish I had her body, or I wish I had legs like her. Do guys say that? Do guys wish for another guys abs or muscles or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• In general I don't want to look like any other guy. But if there is something I don't like about my body then I change my diet and start exercising rigorously.

For example last year I was lazy and I started to get fat cheeks, and I didn't like it. So I started running and I elimianted high fat foods from my diet. The cheek fat (among fat everywhere else) started to disappear. Also many years ago I had a flat ass, but now I have a nice round ass that is pretty good. Running and doing squats in the weightroom defined the nice round ass that I have today.

Also I have had washboard abs in the past (they are semi-washboard now). I know how to do some realy good ab exercises to get them back (and build them in the first place). Whenever I want something about my body to change I can easily get it in 1 month of rigorous training. I deliberately let myself go every now and then because I just stop caring.

But I never wish for anything to change about my body; I just do it. I think that anybody can achieve the body they want, but it takes motivation and determination. Wishing for something to change never accomplishes anything. Wishing is for lazy people.

What Guys Said 3

• I spend most of my days wishing I looked like Ed Norton in Fight Club. Haha.

But seriously, there are certain things that a guy will see on another guy and think that it looks good. This is true for physique, style, or anything really. How would we know if something different than our own style/body looked good if we didn't get the idea from seeing it somewhere else?

That being said, I don't think that men obsess about it as often as women.

• I wouldn't mind having richard gere's face.

• of course we do ha ha, who wouldn't want to be someone they always see everyone hanging out with ,the thing is those people probably wish they were someone else too , I guess it just pays to be proud of yourself, and try and look for the good things in you, that others may not have. things that they should value about you .

What Girls Said 1

• ACcrdoing to my friend YES!