Do you guys like tattoos and piercings?

I love both but a lot of people tell me that they prefer girls that have natural looks and haven't done anything to their skin..What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion about them is that less is more.

One or few good and well-placed tattoos is fine, same about a piercing, but..

..if the face is clad with piercings or the skin is covered so much with tattoos you can barely see its real color then it's just repulsive.

And should I choose completely natural skin or what I described before I rather choose the first.

Such things should be about quality - not quantity.

• I couldn't agree more..and that is the reason why I have no tattoos yet :P I must choose wisely before getting one..Do you think that a facial piercing is too much?because it can't be hidden ( I have an eyebrow piercing)

• Navel piercing is hot - only to girls of course! It can still be fine and not overwhelming even with one eyebrow piercing - as there's still only one on the face and not always your navel is visible, especially during the winter.

But.. I think that those seven(!) ear piercings are just a little too much.. but that's only my opinion.

• Yeah I know..that's why I never wear them all together..and the 3 aren't on the earlobe they are cartilage piercings all on the same side..this is my proof of being 16 and stupid haha

What Guys Said 11

• I personally cannot stand them in any way shape or form, however far be it from me to tell anybody what to do with their bodies much less make a character assessment based on that.

• Any extra piercings (ears are obviously standard) aside from a belly-button piercing are not attractive and I guess I could deal with a nose-stud or something, but I honestly don't like them.

Same with tattoos, but a girl can get away with a couple of small one's that are a little bit out of the way... Either way, just keep it classy.

• I have an eyebrow piercing and I think it suits me..i agree that too much tattoo and piercings aren;t nice on girls..but in some guys really like them..why don't you like them?

• It's probably a lot to do with my upbringing... It's not the "norm" for me. I come from a suburban, upper-middle class background. It's just not the way these kind of people tend to present themselves. So it's not what I'm attracted to... if that makes sense.

• I believe natural looks much better. Some girls look sexy with one or two tattoos. But for the most part, girls are much sexier without tattoos. Piercings are a big turn off too. It can be a bit arousing to see a girl with pierced nipples or a pierced clit, but pierced navel, facial piercings, and an overabundance of ear piercings are not attractive at all.

• Don't do it; natural is way better. If you are a 40-year-old 300 pound ball of goo, then maybe its OK. If you are young and/or hot, why ruin a good thing?

Why get a permanent picture to express a temporary feeling?

• I like nautral but id be OK with one tattoo and piercing

• doesn't really matter as long as your not a twat lol

• as long as it looks good and she isn't over doing it more with the piercings

• Yeah oi kind of agree with that..i have 7 ear piercings,1 navel and eyebrow and no tattoos yet...some people think I am pierced all over and some others think I look good with them :P

• i would usually like that other than maybe the eyebrows, it actually can be big points to me plus or minus

• AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH

• Love it.

• Look better without

• I much prefer natural. Of the two, piercings would be easier to get rid of but I don't like either of them.

• I think it comes down to whether they look good on the person or not.I think piercings look better on girls and tattoos on boys.To some people natural is better though.

• Yeah..it just that us women are never satisfied with our selfs..we are very competitive and always want to look hotter and hotter..

• lol I get that-- it is just that women don't understand what it is that men think is hot and they won't believe us even when we tell them..

What Girls Said 2

• I love them. A have a few of both and it's never been an issue. Actually, guys usually compliment me on them.

Anyway, who cares if guys like them or not? Or anyone, even? You should do whatever you want with your own body :)

But personally, I love them.

• i think this is meant for the boys but ill answer anyway! Personally I think that natural is nice, BUT if YOU want a tattoo/piercings then go ahead its YOUR body. also I love tattoos and piercings... on other people, I think I can't pull it off.

• I like them too on other people but when it comes to me I don't know whether I should have one or not cause I am one of those people that first get things done and then think about them...when I pierced my eyebrow I really hadn't thought about it but afterward I really liked it