Has anyone's parents ever dressed them up to look hideous?

Look at my new icon picture.

Everyone wants to know WHY I'm not normal.

Need I say more?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• - one: you look so adorable

- two: my mom used to dress me in bagging clothes that were too big just because they were cheaper and sometimes she'd dress me like a doll in these huge dresses with lots of bows and horrible knick knacks. I'm glad I've grown up and can dress myself now

• My mom lives for ugly sweaters and conveniently there's always a camera to capture the moment link

link

• Awwwww, that's so cute! :D But yeah, my parents dressed me up in this big fur coat and hat. I looked hideous. Really.

• i think you're cute

• Hahahaha!I actually love the picture...its suppose to be Mr.T right?Or a version of it?I think it's hilarious. :D

• Aww yeah. My mum didn't seem to know the difference between normal clothes and pajamas. She made me wear pjs to a supermarket once. I was so embarrassed!

• as a kid in the 90s mum always made me tuck in my tshirts into my leggings until I went to school one day and everyone called me a gripper.

thanks mum.

• That's why I used to take off my stupid red snow boots as soon as I got around the corner.

• Awesome pic Angel!

I can't think of any ! I always looked like a princess! :D

What Guys Said 6