Are most girls out of a short guy's league?

I know there must be some girls that look at a short guy (even if they find him cute or handsome) and think to themselves "Oh, he's too short". Is this a way of saying that the girl is out of the short guy's league? I mean looks like wise I'm content, and personality wise I know I'm not out of a girl's league (I don't mean to sound conceited there) but I get the feeling that my short height always puts like 90% of the girls out there out of my league. So, does a guy being short mean that most girls are too good for him?

I'm talking about guy's who are 5'4'' - 5'6''.

Most Helpful Girl

• Height is only a handicap when you let it be one

If you walk around thinking your shortness is a turn off, then it's going to be a turn off. If you think it's no big deal, then it's not. People can read off of your energy and they will react to that rather then what they see

What Girls Said 6

• Not always. My best friend is my height, 5'2'', and one of her boyfriends was 5'5'' I believe. None of the guys she dates are very tall, but most have been a little above 5'6''. I on the other hand have dated mostly tall guys. It's not something I ever consciously thought about though it's just how it worked out. So it really depends on the girl. For most, you just have to be taller than them.

• to be very honest, I am 5.10 and I would'nt go out with the one who's shorter than me, but if he's as tall as me, I dun mind. some girls may not have any prob, depends on every girl. short guys are usually really cute and handsome, but better to be with the one who matches with u!

• Some girls are bothered by it. Personally I don't care about height, I'm 5'3 and have dated a guy shorter than that.

• some girls may go for short guys, but most wouldn't be able to accept a guy who is shorter than they are. its okay if the guy is the same height or taller than the girl though.

• Not if she's short herself... I don't care about height if he is the same height as me and I am 5"4.

• I'm 5'7 and I cannot see myself with a guy who was that short. The shortest I would go is around my height and even then he would have to have other qualities to compensate for his height.

Maybe a girl who was really petite like 5'1 or something would date him. I mean, it probably is harder in the dating game for short guys but it isn't impossible. I have seen short men who were married, or linked up with a chick before so it's not like being short means you'll be single forever.

What Guys Said 2

• Had a friend who was short and he got girls all the time. He just didn't care if they were taller. Of course there is always something that might stop a girl from liking someone. You just have to show them everything that they will like and confidence and to hell with people who don't give you a chance because of hieght.

(I'm saying this while all the girls I've gone out with have been 5 feet tall...)

• I'm afraid so. Guys that short should go for really short girls and hope for the best.

...actually, that's pretty much what any guy who is shorter than 6' should do.