Best smell for a boy to have?

Whats a nice smell for a boy I have many but can't pick one some of them are : Replay eau de toilet , mexx fly high , axe excite etc.

• Replay
  • Axe
  • Mexx
  • Other (Comment)
We don't have old spice in NL

Most Helpful Girl

• $5 sprays don't smell good. they smell obnoxious and every guy has them. get a decent cologne from Chanel or Hugo Boss and smell like a MAN not teenaged boy.

• While I totally agree with you but he is under 18. Money might be an issue. Just a thought!

• Money isn't a issue ...

Ps armani?

• Armani is nice. Ralph Lauren is too. We have Old Spice in NS lol. I'm surprised they don't have it up there.

What Girls Said 31

• Clean! There is nothing worse than having a guy putting an arm around you and smelling like sour BO! So just shower regularly and use manly smelling soap/body wash and then deodorant and Its all good. Then when you have a specific girl in mind, take her cologne shopping and she can choose something you wear for special occasions that she loves.

• I don't like the over the counter scents. It's to the point where I'll buy him a new scent if I have too.

When I smell him I want to make sure it's not a scent that is common for other guys to pick up. I want to be able to smell him a mile away (well, sorta). It's has to be special. :)

• OMG! If you want to smell like a jr. high kid...go ahead, wear Axe! So, GROSS! It smells like a dirty kid that didn't shower & sprayed himself silly.

Where something of quality or nothing at all.The best department store brands: Chrome by Azzaro, Good Life by Davidoff, Happy For Men by Clinique, & Usher.

I love old spice, but it makes me think of my dad.

• That smell after they get out of the shower :) or old spice.

• I prefer no cologne, let the pheromones do their job

• I really prefer clean soap smell. I find that perfume or cologne tends to make my head hurt after a while and I like to be able to be close to the guy for more than 10 min at a time.

• Armani Code. A tad pricey, but smells fantastic.

• if you have a bath and body works near you, I suggest the noir scent

it's so nice

• as long as it smells good, come at me bro(;

• Axe

• Ed harty

• Old Spice, Chocolate Temptations Axe (the only good scent they have) or like a work shop- fuel oil and all that jazz :)

• i haven't a clue what replay and mexx smell like, but I think axe smells nice. I like the green and blue ones, I don't know what the scent is exactly because I haven't smelled them in years. but I remember that I preferred the green.

• the pink axe! "excite".

If you use axe Phoenix, use the body spray NOT the deodorant. The deodorant smells like dirt. My boyfriend uses it every day and I'm like "please. stop."

The brown... "dark temptation"?... is pretty good too.

• I love the way old spice smells.

• Just *their* scent is good enough for me!

• Soap

• I love when guys wear axe phoenix

• @update: Okay...so just Axe.

• I like Axe and Old Spice XD

• i love lynx africa!

• david beckham cologne smells amazing

• If you use axe just use a little and that would be great putting to much on smells really nasty

• Old spice

• Axe is for little boys.. I prefer Ralph Lauren or Christian Clive.

• cool water by davidoff unfffffffffff

• Issey Miyake makes me want to drop my panties!

• i guess any perfume is good (every girl will prefer something different e.g. I like fierce by a&f but please no axe I get a headache from the strong smell)

• Anything but sex. it's too common

• nothing beats natuaral and clean :)

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 12

• damn... I was gonna say old spice body wash until I saw the update haha.

Don't do axe! that'll only attract middle school girls haha

Get a nice scented body wash, and spray on a small amount of good cologne. Can't go wrong with this combo.

But yeah, you could probably buy old spice online for super cheap.. Dude, its good stuff. Try the classic scent for starters!

• Picked Axe, but Old Spice is the best for sure.

link

I mean come on. Could they be any more better at advertising?

• Fresh and like cologne.

I wear dolce, RED, burberry, Ralph lauren, Kenith Cole, john valentino, etc.

Its fresh, smells good, and something you could smell all day.

• Don't wear axe.

And it really depends from person to person. No perfume smells exactly the same on more than one person.

• Women frequently comment on how I smell or ask me what I cologne I wear. Truth be told, it's just Old Spice.

• I used to wear Axe body spray ... I was a stupid kid.

I wear a few colognes that I'd rather not name - just because I like to keep my scent :P - but yeah. Definitely look into getting some cologne. You can get some good smelling cologne from $40-$80. If you can't afford it, get it for a birthday or Christmas or something.

• B.

but I read an article that to women, men smell best with CELERY ?!?!?! on their breath? Really?

• I wear Cleef and Arpels, it has hints of basil, juniper and lavender to name a few. It cost a bit but lasts for years, and stays on for a day or two if you won't shower :P

(Even een rondje Douglas doen ;) )

• how about my own friggin' scent? my manly smell that nature gave me.

• The scent of them dollars.

• B.O, natural pheremones have been known to attact women

• Diesel and oil.