What food/exercise makes you taller?

which food is good I am 20 female and I want to grow tall some people say you can still grow tall until your 25.26.. I really want to grow a bit more does stretching/ running / swimming./ would really give me a bit more height? I'm 156 cm tall..

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm. I would suggest any excercise is good, stretching is definitely a good idea, you could get an inversion table, this will help take pressure off of your vertebrae which is a good idea anyway and it might help you gain another inch. Honestly most of our growing is done in early-mid teens. e have all of the amino acids we need until we are about 25. Basically, it is pretty hard to defeat genetics. If your parents are both below average height, not much else you can do I suggest.

As far as "making you look tall" vertical stripes or vertical tubing type cloth design on a dress or other clothing will add the illusion of being taller or at least slimmer i.e. the appearance of height. Another trick is maybe to wear shorter tops, that only reach your waistline and wearing tights or pants that show off your legs, you know, make it sem like your legs go on for days.

I am tall, 6'4" and in the wrong clothes I look like I am all legs, like I am on stilts. So I wear jackets or shirts that hang past my waist to balance me out a bit.

What Guys Said 4

• At your age, you're just about done growing. Any additional natural grow will be minimal at most. Instead, if you want to appear taller, stand up straight and practice excellent posture. Exercising will help you build the muscles to have good posture, which makes you look taller and more confident. As a girl, you also have the option of wearing heels regularly and getting haircuts which have lots of volume, which will also increase your perceived height. Last but not least, try to wear clothes that have vertical stripes, not horizontal ones.

• Most likely your only help will be high heels, sorry. A few people do get growth spurts after 20 but it's unusual. Stretching our exercise won't help, it's all genetic.

• Everything you need to grow taller (diet, exercises and more) are available for free at:

waystogrowtaller.com/

Try it first and thank me latter :)

Thanks!

• Wear some high heels or some chick boots to look taller.

What Girls Said 2

• That is more for guys, girls don't usually grow till that age. You are probably done.

• I don't think its possible.. talk to a doctor.