Girls what do you think of guys with long hair or short hair?

i mean I m just surveying to know whether girls like guys with long or short hairs because one of my friend carries long hairs and his girl friends do interpret him and passes comments.What are your thoughts on a guy with long hairs

does that look too girly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... It depends on the hair type, not so much on the guy... If the guy has AWESOME hair, any guy can pull out the "long hair look" (be it slightly longer than some buzz-cuts, be it almost reaching-the-shoulders-long), and even have a "serious" look.

Just like any girl - be her more pretty, or even less, if her hair is amazing, she'll look a bit amazing too... If your hair is all damaged, gets really frizzy in any kind of weather or - yuck! - has a tendency to get oily, then you keep it short, wash it frequently, and let it be!

Generally answering your question - well, unlike guys, girls don't really agree on what they like about a guy, or "how" they like a guy to look... Most guys will agree on what makes up "the ideal of the perfect girl", and girls will disagree in almost everything... You cannot get a "real answer", really... (I would post a link to the results of one of the many studies that proves that ... But it seems like you can only have links on your post when you're level 4... *sigh*).

Personally? It depends on the hair, as I've already said... but I LOVE guys with long hair, as long is they have awesome hair. And as long as it isn't ridiculously long...

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like long hair on a guy unless he has an interesting hair texture or if his hair has a bit of curl to it. Otherwise, it just looks way to feminine, in my opinion. Sorry, but it just looks way too girlie and I'd fear for their lives if they ever went to prison! D:

YESSS! Men with Long hair

link

link

Hellllll NO! Men with long hair

link

link

• haha

i loved the line "i'd fear for their lives if they ever went to prison"

• Seriously! I'd cut their hair off in their sleep before they went! When they got up the next morning pissed, I'd just tell him "It's coming from a loving place!"

• I am currently dating aguy with the same hair length as mines and yes mines is long. I find it very unattractive but he's a sweet guy and I don't really base on the outside looks.

• medium to short is preferable to me... nothing like to shoulders :/

• I like either! Long hair can be sexy, short hair can be sexy.

• i like median. not too long, not too short

• im not a fan of long hair on guys... then again I keep my hair short.

• short in the sense like hillary clinton:D

• oh that's great dating someone on the basis of their hair length:P

• I never said that. Its just not something I am personally attracted to.

What Guys Said 0