True or Not: The more beautiful a woman is the more she will be approached?

We all know that the prettier a woman is the more guys are going to like her, that is a fact. But with that in mind, does that mean she will get approached more through her lifetime? Will she get more dates? More sex? etc etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• True

What Girls Said 4

• all the very beautiful girls I know get approached all the time by a variety of different guys. they get more offers for dates, but whether they actually take guys up on their offer is another thing it depends on the girl.

• You have to be pretty in order to get men to aproach you but you have to smart in order to keep a guy :)

• Yes of course!

• False. The opposite because people will think she's with someone else

What Guys Said 4

• Not necessarily. A slightly above average girl would probably get more genuine approaches than a super hot girl because the hot girl could be intimidating to some guys. some guys may assume that because she is so pretty that she is already in a relationship or that she would never even think of going out with guys like them.

• While a stunning looking girl might not get approached too much in everyday situations, she will get approached if in the right environment of driven and aggressive men. I always read those things talking about how pretty girls are never approached and shake my head at how black and white they make it seem.

Also an interesting thing to note here, I've noticed a huge majority of good looking men paired up with good looking women and don't understand how people can ask questions like "Why do pretty girls only go for average looking guys?"...makes me think they don't go out much. Attractive men are MORE LIKELY (not a definitely theory, so calm your farm GAG downvoters) to be with a pretty girl because they are MORE LIKELY to feel better about themselves and thus, their chances.

But I'm getting off topic. I think the more beautiful a woman is, the more guys want to approach her which increases the pool of people that eventually do approach her in the end. Just think about it: an average looking girl and a pretty girl in one place. Sure, the ones that are afraid of talking to women might talk to the average one more, but the attention is going to be on the pretty one, either overtly or subtly.

• on one hand some would say yes because more men desire her, but on the other hand it is more frightening to approach a more beautiful girl.

but definitely being better looking girl has nothing to do with how much sex she has.

• True.