Are bellybutton rings cute or slutty?

Does body shape make a difference, Because I'm kinda twig like(20lb underweight) or should only curvy girls get them?

• Cute
  • Slutty

Most Helpful Girl

• i think they're cute. But I got mine for me, not for anyone else

And I don't see how a piercingg can determine when you have sex with different guys every night of the week. It's not a magical piercing...

What Guys Said 6

• Cute? More like hot... ;)

Belly-button piercings, themselves, are not slutty tho. It depends on how the girl carries herself and lives her life.

• cute and slutty

• I think that they are cute! It doesn't matter whether a girl is thin or curvy this piercing is cute and sexy. I don't think they are slutty at all. If you want a belly piercing then you should absolutely get it!

• Depends on the style I guess? but in general? not a fan.

• kinda both.. depends on the girl

• Yeah hard to say, differs from case to case.

What Girls Said 10

• Both. They can be cute but usually they're used as an excuse to wear high-cut shirts all of the time. But get it if You want to get it.(:

• they're cute.. my sis has one and she's a twig.. she pulls it off great.. it all depends on your personality if you can make it look cute or not..

• To me it depends on the girl and her style sometimes it's cute, others it's slutty

• both.

• I think theyre cute, my mom thinks theyre slutty. I obviously don't have one:p

• I think they're cute but can be slutty depending on the ring.

• i think they are cute.

• Slim girl with bellybutton rings are better. Anyway I dislike it for I scar the hurt feeling... lol

• i wouldn't get one but I think their cute

• slutty, I hate them