Would you allow your child get branded?

My dad lets me get branded I'm going of my second one next week would you let your child do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't... Understand people's issue with it. Yeah, I would.

• No one has presented, like, ANY argument, it's astounding. 7 answers and all of there argument is just HERE. 'Because it's just not' 'why' 'it's just not right' 'why' 'it just isn't'

What Guys Said 4

• I would research it for my child, letting them know the dangers. If they are 16, then they are smart enough to make that decision if they want to get branded or not.

I'd remind them that they probably can't do laser removal for a branding unlike a tattoo.

• If their living in my house no. If their on their own, its their decision. THEIR

• Why not

• I don't like it simple as that, I'm ruler in the house what I say goes ! RAWRRRRRRRRRR

• Lol that's what my dad thought till I came home with my first one

• has to be at least 16 and id say to them its your choice live with the consequences so even if it hurts like hell I won't give a sh*t

• f*** no never!

• Why not its just like a tattoo

• You can get any design you want

• You don't burn like, your national insurance number into your ass or some sh*t, you know, you burn actual art and symbolism and lah-de-dah.

What Girls Said 7

• Its just like if my kid wanted a tattoo. Depending on what they want is what would make me decide.

• No never! That's for animals not human beings!

• Wtf am I breeding, cattle?

• Nope,never.

• absolutely not!

• Well, no I don't think so. Mainly because it's a child and that sh*t's crazy. It like swells up, and looks gross and red. Just no.

• are you talking about tattoos? I was like wtf! And no I wouldn't allow it

• Yes it's like tattoos ts considered body modification. And why not

• Because its trashy and I just wouldn't allow it on my kid