What do you wear when you go to the club?

How do you dress? What articles of clothing are you likely to adorn yourself with? details and pics appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothes usually depends on the weather. An LBD, skirt/top, shorts/top or jeans/top with heels.

E.g. link link link link link

(Sorry, too lazy to look properly, but you get the idea)

Hair and make up are fun to do, though. I rarely wear makeup during the week, and I loveee putting it on, so when I go out I have some fun with it. Hair I'll curl or straighten, or do a nice updo.

What Guys Said 3

• I wear what I normally wear all the time, all this weekend when I was at clubs, I had people who I didn't know all doing shots with me, giving me respect, girls who wouldn't dance with anyone dancing with me,etc.

I have a theory that people should wear what you would love to see yourself in if you were watching a movie about yourself. My style represents my ideals and the way I view myself, my hair is the center of who I am. I try to advise people to wear exactly you love to see yourself in, and forget what other people might think.

• if its a "classy" club then usually smart jeans with a shirt and or jumper. If its a normal club, then jeans and a good T-shirt.

I have going out clothes and everyday clothes.

I must say though that I HATE girls going out dressing slutty! There is basically no class amongst girls in the UK anymore.

• G-string. I'm sexy and I know it! I work OUT!

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the weather. Typically I'll wear a short dress (not super, skanky short but a little bit above my knee caps). Then I'll wear a cute pair of heels and a jacket. If you're trying to figure out what to wear to the club, please don't be the type of girl to wear jeans/barely dress up for it. You stick out, in the wrong way.

• I don't do clubbing, ever. But if I did, I think this dress looks just about beyond PERFECT link

• Just usually wear a skirt, and a nice top, necklace, and sometimes earrings. I do my makeup so it stands out more, and I wear flats.