What do you wear when you go to the club?

How do you dress? What articles of clothing are you likely to adorn yourself with? details and pics appreciated

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothes usually depends on the weather. An LBD, skirt/top, shorts/top or jeans/top with heels.

E.g. link link link link link

(Sorry, too lazy to look properly, but you get the idea)

Hair and make up are fun to do, though. I rarely wear makeup during the week, and I loveee putting it on, so when I go out I have some fun with it. Hair I'll curl or straighten, or do a nice updo.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I wear what I normally wear all the time, all this weekend when I was at clubs, I had people who I didn't know all doing shots with me, giving me respect, girls who wouldn't dance with anyone dancing with me,etc.

I have a theory that people should wear what you would love to see yourself in if you were watching a movie about yourself. My style represents my ideals and the way I view myself, my hair is the center of who I am. I try to advise people to wear exactly you love to see yourself in, and forget what other people might think.

1|0
    0|0
  • if its a "classy" club then usually smart jeans with a shirt and or jumper. If its a normal club, then jeans and a good T-shirt.

I have going out clothes and everyday clothes.

I must say though that I HATE girls going out dressing slutty! There is basically no class amongst girls in the UK anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • G-string. I'm sexy and I know it! I work OUT!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the weather. Typically I'll wear a short dress (not super, skanky short but a little bit above my knee caps). Then I'll wear a cute pair of heels and a jacket. If you're trying to figure out what to wear to the club, please don't be the type of girl to wear jeans/barely dress up for it. You stick out, in the wrong way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do clubbing, ever. But if I did, I think this dress looks just about beyond PERFECT link

1|0
    0|0
  • Just usually wear a skirt, and a nice top, necklace, and sometimes earrings. I do my makeup so it stands out more, and I wear flats.

0|0
    0|0