Really attractive= High maintenance?

Have you ever met someone who was really really attractive but was of low maintenance?

Or are those people just rare breeds?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that they are rare. But they are there. Anyway, when person is like that he/she protect herself (he/she must) so it is hard to get them to like you.

What Guys Said 2

• I've met some. Generally they were oblivious to being hot, thought people were just being nice etc.

• European tourists. Even with their unshaven legs, slightly patchy complexion and no make up they are still knockouts!

What Girls Said 1

• I think that if you're low maintenance you're gonna attract the same type of person, for example my boyfriend is very attractive but he understand real life (wasn't brought up snobby or rude) and he's a really down to earth, low maintenance guy. They're out there, you just need to look at your qualities and if you're a low maintenance kinda girl then a great guy will come along.