Guys, don't you think girls look better in heels?

I feel prettier in them , but am taller than most guys when I wear them. So I'm not sure what I should do...

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, heels are suppose to make your legs look longer, it also give you a few inch. If you are already tall, you might intimidate some guy. I personally only dated women that is about 3-8 inch shorter than me because it awkward when I have to tip toe to kiss her when she is in heel.

If you are already tall, you are already pretty. So unless you want to filter out all the guys that are shorter than a certain height, I don't think you need them.

On a side note: I find heel to be extremely impractical for walk around. It looks painful, and it seem to be a tripping hazard. You girls don't have to do that for us guys. I find women that dress a little sweet, cute, and sophisticated to be most attractive. If they try too hard to be sexy, they are probably trying to attract a certain crowd of guys that I can't relate to.

What Guys Said 16

• Stiletto pumps are the sexiest item in a woman's wardrobe. They put you on a pedestal, albeit a precarious one. Mae West once said, "A woman in red stiletto pumps can make a man bark." Woof, woof!

• Only if she knows how to walk with them.

If she stumbles more often than she steps without stumbling, she ends up looking funny rather than sexy.

But other than that, yes, it is sexy.

• Girls in heels always look sexy. What's important is that she knows how to walk and dance in them. Note: 3-inch heels are best. I have seen 5+ inch heels, and the woman looked terrible because she could not keep her balance, and could not walk straight. So, as long as you pick the right size, you are good to go.

• keep the heels to a minimum. particularly on dates. I'm 5'11", not short but not tall. I hate it when a girl is taller than me.

• your tall by 3 or 4 inches in America

• I've heard that statistic many times and have a hard time believing it.

• Type "sexy legs" into Google image search. What comes up? Pictures of legs with high heels.

High heels are sexy (in my opinion).

• When I see heels I think that a woman is trying to impress another woman. It is sexy when a girl can pull off a formal/classy/sexy look- but you can have all of that confidence without heels.

• Heels certainly make a woman's legs look fine. If she's into it, I am all for her wearing heels.

• They are so sexy

• i generally hate them epsecially if they are high heels

• i love a woman in heels -- yes! the answer is DEF yes!

• well I don't hate them. but I don't like them either.

i think how certain shoes depend on how a woman looks like.

• Sometimes sure, but I like girls in flats better.. they come off as more down to earth to me compared to girls who wear heels almost all the time

• Heels are not good for your feet..so..I don't think you should wear them...(:

• No, not at all.

• I prefer them in a girl. Women have become too masculine in the present day. Heels are a feminine idea and I think it would really turn things around for women.

However, on the contrary, heels were never actually meant for women. It was meant to make one of the French Kings because he wanted to be taller. Women just sort of adapted them

• Better is subjective. They look good on some occasions but I'd be wary of any girl that "needs" to wear them. That seems hollow and childlike.

What Girls Said 4

• I live in heels, but I'm only 5'2".Besides, I love them, and do wear them all the time.I've never found them to be uncomfortable, but that's just me.Yes, I would agree, that I do feel prettier, and more confident in them, but if you like them, then do it.Don't worry about anybody else.Why sell yourself short?No pun intended.

• heals have their time and place. they lose their appeal if they're over-used and they are.

• who cares if you're taller! stand over them with sexy pride :D

• Yes we look better in them