Do all or most of your friends have similar eye color?

I noticed one day that all of my friends had either blue or green eyes. I pointed it out to one of my friends and when she thought about it, she realized it was true in her case as well. I have had a few more friends acknowledge this phenomenon since then. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• It might happen if you live in an area where there are a lot of the same ethic group. My friends have a broad base of eye colors because I've lived in multiple states, with different ethnic concentrations. From strictly a statistical standpoint, the more friends you have, the more likely you are going to have more eye colors because the averages will balance out. Most people have brown eyes in this world, so you and your friends are a bit of an mathematical minority. Consider yourself special? :)

• Regional? I think you may be onto something. Come to think of it, I didn't actually *know* of that many people with brown eyes before I moved. The town I lived in was packed with uncommonly exotic looking people. Blue or green eyes would have been a side feature, the way most of them looked. I wouldn't say they were snooty about who they socialized with there. They were always polite, but you could certainly say they were passionately selective about who they would associate with.

• Thanks for BA!

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, two of my friends have brown eyes (where one girl has darker eyes than the other), my other friend has blue eyes and mine are green/grey-ish/blue-ish

• nah, my eyes are brownish-hazel, my boyfriend's eyes are blue, I have friends with brown eyes, blue eyes, gray eyes, crazy eyes that are blue in the middle and brown around the outside edge of the iris (i'm totally jealous of them)

• No most of my friends have brown eyes and I have green.But It makes sense since I have a lot of Asian friends and they all have pretty much the same eye color.

• Nope. Amongst my 4 best friends and I - black/brown, blue, green, solid brown and hazel eyes.

What Guys Said 3

• I never payed attention, so I don't know.

• I come from Sweden, everybody I know have blue eyes.

• Nope. They are pretty well rounded.