Would you rather have no inner thigh fat or a flat stomach?

Girls: You can only chose one. For example, if you choose no inner thigh fat, it's not like you have a bulging belly, but it's not flat. Same wanting a flat stomach, your inner thighs would touch.

Guys: What would you rather see? No inner thigh or a flat stomach? Let's say the girl can't have both.

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Thick thighs are HOT! love how they look

0|0
    0|0
    • flat stomach isn't that big of a deal as long as it isn't a major overhang

What Guys Said 8

• I'm split almost 50-50 between the two. But I guess I would have to give the very slight edge to the flat stomach just because you see that more often than the inner thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna answer for the girl one. My thighs don't touch, but I have a tummy, and it makes me really upset =/ I wouldn't opt to switch though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just checked, my thighs do touch. HUHH. I mustn't be... Sleeping enough. In that case, I'll loose the tummy.

• flat stomach is super hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat stomach. A toned stomach is so hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather have a flat stomach. Who really cares about inner thigh fat?

0|0
    0|0
  • no inner thigh fat for me...(:

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat stomach oo that's just so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • once there is enuff flab on your ass for me to grab during sex then I don't give a flying f***.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• A flattER stomach. I'm chubby and that's fine with me, I like being soft in certain areas, but I'd rather take a little off the belly but still not be completely flat. I like my inner thigh fat, lol, I have nice legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to stomach...peew..

Imagine the "Donlaspe" syndrome..where love handles done lasped over my jeans..that's peew.

No one should want a gut.

I have thunder thighs...they suck. My legs don't look slender and the friction it gives is killing me..I need to start cardio again..pilates is not solving this issue instead my legs look more toned...why can't I have adriana limas body? -_- but at least I don't have a gut.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm well I have both but if I had to pick only one then I would choose no inner thigh fat because it's easier for me to lose weight off my stomach than my legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a flat tummy and my thighs are pretty toned so I don't know if this applies to me, but I'd pick the flat stomach over no inner thigh fat. No one really cares about thigh fat (except for the girl that has it) and I love my flat tummy.:p

0|0
    2|0
  • i don't have inner thigh fat. but I have a tiny little bit fat on my stomach. I would say: flat stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • flat stomach.x,x I've always wanted to have a completely flat stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • i want abbbbbbbbs so bad lol

0|0
    0|0
  • flat stomach!

0|0
    0|0