Can girls get hair on their chest?

can girls get hair on their chest? not a lot of hair but like a few. they are as dark and long as small eye lashes. also what do I do about them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have really really small fine ones - like the peach fuzz on eveyrone's face :P

They're like a tint darker and completely unoticable unless your like right up in my boobs ha ha.

We are mammals so body hair is kind of just apart of our nature :P

Both my best friends have the same small peach fuzz hairs too - so I guess its just from being mammals.

If it's considerable curly hair men growth - then maybe there's an excess of testosterone or something?

But hair is natural so you can snip it if it bothers you very much or embrace the joy of being a warm blooded mammal lol

What Guys Said 3

• Humans get hair all over their bodies, regardless of gender. The amount just differs.

You can pluck, shave, wax, dye or leave it. I think that's all of your options.

• you better wax that noise.

• yes it happens... wax that sweety... but don't obsess about it.

What Girls Said 4

• It's totally normal. Grab those tweezers girl!

• yes. But it is so fine, no one is going to notice, my advice would be just leave it.

• pluck pluck!

• The GoodThe BadTheHot is correct. Men and women get hair all over their bodies, and because both sexes have testoterone ANY of those hair follicles can become androgen sensitive.

When this happens in girls/women if your cultural heritage is one of the ones not known for being hairy (like middle eastern, Hispanic, etc) it's almost always because of PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and is treatable.

You should talk with your doctor and get tested/monitored for PCOS because it comes with a host of other health implications for women.

I have PCOS and my symptoms started with the onset of puberty (when I was skinny as a rail) and have had to be monitored ever since. Do yourself a favor, just tweeze the hairs if they bother you, but make an appointment with your doctor too.

Good luck!