What do you girls think of v necks on guys?

Do you think its hot when a guy walks into a club or goes into a bar or even in school wearing a v neck.

Whats your favorite color v neck?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg, this is too funny. Not that long ago there was an episode on Happy Endings about the man v neck.

Personally, as long as it's not the extreme v-neck I like them. They're flattering, sexy, and send a subconscious signal to girls to check out your package (it's an arrow pointing directly south!).

Favorite color? Whatever looks best on YOU. Not all colors look good on all people. Figure out what works for you.

What Girls Said 9

• If they're really low cut I tend to assume the guy is gay. Otherwise I think they only look good if the guy has chest hair. It looks weird to wear a V-neck with a hairless chest... but that may just be because I have weird taste :)

• Depends on the guys body type and I he can oil it off, also the v can't be so low that you see his whole chest, that's ridiculous and bright colors are best

• Depends on the guy and how deep the V is. Obviously if it's cut down to nipple height then that's way too low. But most regular V necks are fine. The color will also depend on the guy but I quite like purple or dark blue.

• It usually just depends on the guy. But I tend to like red, blue, and purple v necks the best on guys

• Yes AMEN TO THE GOD that created Vnecks.

• The first moment, I would go like "he's cute but wait a sec, is he gay?"

But men can sexy on the v-neck as well, but you just need in good-shaped.

It is quite a risky choice .. haha

• Nobody should be wearing a deeper v neck than me.

• i love them!

• gay.

What Guys Said 1

• I have a few V-necks... granted I don't think my body is the best for them, but I do think they look better than a standard crew-neck tee and that they suit me better.