Guys, if a girl had a perfect body, would stretch marks turn you off?

So, I'm an attractive girl, and I usually have a great body. After a break up, I gained like 40lbs and got stretch marks on my inner thighs, and hips. I lost the weight, and I got my body back, but I just don't feel sexy at all when I'm naked now...guys, what would you think?

Thank you guys so much...honestly the comments helped a lot. It's a strange transition for me because I never had to deal with them,

Most Helpful Guy

• To quote the great Kat Williams. "Stretch marks mean one of two things: Either you were big and got small, or you was small and got big. Either way we f***in! :)"

What Guys Said 8

• Nope, wouldn't turn me off. Though I do kinda subscribe to the theory that appearance is a part of attraction and relations, something that is a natural process wouldn't bother me. I have seen a lot of beautiful and gorgeous women whom had stretch marks, and 99.9% of time I didn't even take notice or even think about it.

• stretch marks are common on girls, even some girls who have always been skinny have stretch marks, I can def look past them, and to be honest, the body isn't what attracts me, its the personality

• "NAKED GIRL!"

• If the weight is gone then I wouldn't worry about the stretch marks I think it's something almost everyone gets(I have some).

• Wouldnt bother me at all.

• Would not bother me or most guys at all...maybe neutral but some of us actually find her zebra stripes to be hot...need to quit worrying...if that is your worst problem then you are very lucky lady...(:

• dont let it bother you, not a big deal at all

• If you really have a perfect 'hard' body then I'm sure any guy would look past that or at least turn off the lights!

What Girls Said 1

• I'm pretty sure most guys won't even notice minor imperfections. And if a guy makes it an issue, you probably shouldn't want to be with him anyways.