What Do You Think About Young Men With Facial Hair?

I'm 18 and young and wanted to know if I should keep my facial hair.i have a little fuzz and a goatee that's growing.My sideburns are coming in but they aren't noticeable.i don't know what to do, my mom wants me to cut it off and my bro looks better without facial hair and I think I would too but I don't know. Been growing my facial since I was a kid and I always admired it gonna be hard to let it go especially if I look worse without it.

I'm also growing a mini fro I have like 3inches so far

Most Helpful Girl

• goatees are bad, they are almost never attractive, my roommate has one, he is a wonderful guy and he isn't unattractive but it just is not flattering and does not present him in the best manner. But facial hair is great, I personally love it, I have only ever seen one or two people in my life that could not pull off facial hair, but its best to keep it in check,growing it out too long makes you look like you haven't showered in a while, plus too tailored makes you look like a douche. 5 o clock shadow is the best, the best advice I can give is be confident with it and people around you will like it too, good luck

What Girls Said 2

• If it's scruffy, shave it off! Ask some of your girlfriends what they think. It will be a great conversation starter. You can even ask women you don't know. People love giving advice ;). If you ask some people you don't know, it will extend your social network too.

• until it starts growing in solid, it just looks kinda silly.

What Guys Said 1

• When I was your age, I tried growing facial hair, but the hair didn't come in evenly and it just ended up looking patchy. If the hair isn't patchy, I think you can pull it off. If you have large gaps where you have long hairs but big spaces, it looks odd. If that's the case, I think it is better to shave it all off or go with stubble.