Is this spine tattoo attractive?

Is a spine tattoo like this sexy? (different saying of course but the general placement/size)

link

Omg I meant this! Lmao what an awful mistake! (crap now I have to go anon)

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol at cockatoo's

I think it's a nice tattoo, you need to be careful with font that small though it tends to blend together and become next to impossible to read.. being sideways is kind of awkward as well.

I love Leona Lewis and that poem is so pretty, I would get it some where else though imo.

What Guys Said 6

• I just answered this to say LOL at the first link. And that tattoo would annoy me tbh. It's too small and the spine it s pretty important location, pivotal in fact. Your spine is the core to your being, I don't think any poem could take that location and be "aesthetic". Why would you have the words oriented one way, and not the other? The asymmetry would just bug the hell out of me as well as the tiny font and ESPECIALLY if it didn't fit in one line...don't even get me started on a sideways paragraph!

• I clicked the first link before I read your post, imagne my surprise when I see a bunch of birds! They're nice birds, but I don't think they would make a good tattoo!

As for your REAL question, I'm not sure that I like it. The font is just so small, it kind of just looks like a string of ink along the spine. And I don't really like the idea of it being sideways, it's too difficult to read. What's the point of having a tattoo if it's impossible to read?!

• Instant turn off

• Eh, I wouldn't really say it's attractive. It just seems like a regular tattoo. I would say it's in an odd position.

• If it means something to you that's fine, but no, not really sexy

• No. looks weird

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like it. It reminds me of ants. The font is way too small. But just my opinion.

• You couldn't get that done in such a small font.

• the link is of a cockatoo -.-

• Omg long story I was showing that bird to my friend... Smh

• Haha, oh the cockatoo link, that's cute :)

But yes, I like spinal tattoos, they're really interesting, and won't interfere with anything 'professional' you want to do, like getting a job or whatever, because you can hide it with particular clothing.

My cousin has Chinese symbols all the way down his backbone, which looks really cool :)

• It could be interesting...i mean,people would definitely inquire as to what it is saying.Its not something I would get though.I mean if you're getting it for others to read...they might have some difficulty. :/

• I'm not a tattoo fan but if that's what you want, then it looks fine.