Why don't guys want their knees to touch?

I saw a video on YouTube and there the woman was saying that guys usually don't want their knees to touch... So I'm a little curious...

Is this true? and if so why don't guys like their knees to be touching?

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't as comfortable for one thing. The other reason is that you look much more relaxed and confident as a man when your legs are far apart.

Take a look at this article:

link

The more spread out a man's legs, the more relaxed and confident he feels. Not to mention, our packages are happier. :)

What Guys Said 4

• It feels very uncomfortable and sometimes painful because my junk gets mashed together.

• But can't you just like, move it?

• Yeah but then reaching down there is inappropriate, and why go through all the hassle when I can just sit as comfortable as I want?

• Hmm... That's true.

Thanks for the post =)

• I actually have to flex my muscles to close my knees...not comfortable...normal is at least slightly parted and totally comfortable with them open wider..(:

• It's uncomfortable as heck.

• For me it's not about not wanting to. It's that doing that can cause a mishap and stuff can get painfully pinched.

What Girls Said 2

• it's probably painful. stuff gets squished.

• Its not only a guys thing...i hate it too when sb touches my knees. I can't stand it! I don't know why...