What to wear with this dress?

Okay, so I'm going to a restaurant with some friends on Friday and I'll be wearing this dress link (it's more goldy then beige). Anyways, I don't like my arms one bit and would like to cover them up but I don't know what with. Any ideas or links would be great :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm off to buy that dress now.

Anyway - as for your arms, I'd probably go with a black, boyfriend fit blazer. Emphasis on the boyfriend fit, a short or normal blazer will separate your body - and the dress already does that; and I think it would make it look too 'formal' - boyfriend fit is far more chic - at least I think so.

I think that's the only thing that will really work with the dress - a cardigan, however nice, would make it ... it would just cheapen it I think. And anything else - like those sheer cover-ups or something like that would detract attention from the dress. You really want the dress to be the statement.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I'd wear a black cardigan, definitely. The black will help slim you down as well which is always nice.

• It kind of depends on how old you are. If you're about 17 years old or older then I would say a black blazer would look mature and sophisticated and would be perfect. I suppose even if you aren't older, then you could also wear one, it just tends to look odd when a 15 (or younger) year old girl is wearing a super dressy jacket.

You could also wear a longer black jacket that is as long as the dress. it's that wonderful time of year when it's still winter but stores are shifting into spring styles, so you should be able to find a nice jacket and not have to shell out a lot of money. Oh, and if neither of those options work, just wear a simple black sweater!

You'll look great - you're going to be with your friends and, assuming they're good friends, they won't care whether you show your arms or not!

• Black blazer, cardigan or a gauzy shawl sort of thing. Whatever you have that's black and sleek would look fine! Cute dress!

• a black lightweight blazer and some heels

• link - Any light feather jacket, I think would go with the dress well..

• a blazer always works:

link