Why are most attractive people cocky?

I've never met an attractive guy who wasn't extremely cocky or extremely self-ritious. It's beyond rediculous. Just because you were born with a pretty face, you're entitled to feel you are better than others?

As for attractive women, they tend to put others down when they see the slightest flaw. eg: "she's fat", or "she has bad skin".They also tend to go overkill with their personalities and assume every guy is into them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but attractive people are hilarious, because most of the time its not their pretty faces and nice bodies that make them attractive. Its the way they carry themselves that do.

Tell me what you think...

Most Helpful Guy

• "I've never met an attractive guy who wasn't extremely cocky or extremely self-ritious."

When women stop having sex with cocky a**hole men, we will start being "nice"

When women start having sex with self conscious nerds, give me a call.

"Just because you were born with a pretty face, you're entitled to feel you are better than others?"

Hot women think that, not attractive men. Hot women will make SURE hot guys don't feel better than others by sh*tting on them.

"As for attractive women, they tend to put others down when they see the slightest flaw. eg: "she's fat", or "she has bad skin".They also tend to go overkill with their personalities and assume every guy is into them."

Attractive women don't do that WOMEN do that.

Show me a 300 lb woman and ill show you one in a halter-top and skin tight clothes that thinks she's a hot piece of ass.

"because most of the time its not their pretty faces and nice bodies that make them attractive. Its the way they carry themselves that do."

No, that's women. Men don't care what comes out of Megan fox's mouth.

Show me a man that says "oh megan fox is insecure? then fine! I won't have sex with her.. that's such a turn off."

And ill show you a liar.

• So true...wow the truth hurts.

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on the person really. People that come off as being cocky because they happen to be viewed as good looking are suffering from an ego problem. Sadly, when they get older and the looks aren't what they used to be, they will discover that they're not very popular because of who they really are on the inside. I've been told by women all my life that I'm attractive. I've even had a few guys when it comes to discussing certain issues come out and say things like "let's face it Dave, you're not exactly an ugly guy." Of course I'm 53 now so they don't really look at me like they used to and that's OK. I'm very comfortable inside my skin.

On the other hand, some people are very insecure about themselves but looks has nothing to do with it. You're an anonymous user in the 18-24 age range. People are still learning about who they are at that period of their lives and they still have some adjusting to do. Of course that in itself is a lifelong process. I've been making changes all my life. I used to be a very heavy drinker. When I gave it up, I started to discover who I really was and found out that I had a lot of fine tuning to do on myself. Most people's character defects, especially at that level stem from being way to concerned with how others view them. As we get older and more mature, we tend to care less and less what others think of us.

Write to me anytime.

• I would agree, the problem when someone is attractive is that they usually know it all too well. They use it to their advantage and they know it is something that they have over a lot of people. I guess the mentality being used is 'Hey, I look great, why not make the most of it!' and that's the real personality killer!

I have met a fair few exceptions however. I know several guys and girls who would be considered 'physically attractive' and have the nicest, most down to earth personalities.

Oh well, not much you can do about those with terrible personalities! Just my thoughts anyway :)

• They have the right to be.

• I guess because they are used to a lot of attention from people so they feel they are Gods gift to the world.

• Maybe because there is nothing they do to keep themselves humble. It probably goes to their head

• I feel so hurt... *sniffle*

• Well I don't think I'm better than anyone else. I'm just comfortable in my own skin. When someone is comfortable, confident, and forward some people are judgmental and call us cocky. When we say what's on our mind and stand behind it because we are confident in our views some think we are arrogant. If we know we look good and we know it we must be vain. In reality that's just acceptance. I don't think about how good I look. I don't compare myself to others. I don't belittle others looks. I'm just me and I know that works. If you want to hate fine, I don't care. That confidence and tactlessness is what people see as arrogant and being self absorbed. In reality it's just acceptance that I don't care about your negativity I'm going to live my life, stop trying to drag me down. Maybe you might want to do some introspection and determine if you might have a stroke of jealousy or have been judging people too critically. It might have something to do with your views.

What Girls Said 2

• People develop that type of personality because people treat them like they're entitled. They don't just look in the mirror and say, I'm hot, I'm gonna treat people like crap. They learn over time that people are attracted to them and will bend over backwards to please them.

• Its not about feeling you're better its about being confident and sure of yourself.

All girls put each other down, I've seen plenty of unattractive women hate. Its what most women do.

After having so many guys sweat you and if you know you look good you tend to assume must guys are into u.that may not always be the case but usually they are.

Its not really a bad thing its just a way of life