Is a body like that attractive to men?

I look a lot like Keira Knightley in Bend it like Beckham. I'm afraid I'm too muscular and/or thin

link link link link

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are indeed built like Keira then you'd shoot to the top of my list! Keep in mind that there is no uniform answer to this question. One man's ideal is another man's turn off. Personally I am a leg and ab guy and to me there is nothing sexier than a well toned even muscular female.

• I always wanted to be more curvy, not like that but somehow I just can't get there

• Nothing wrong with curves but sadly genetics dictate much of what we are. Just be happy in your own skin and know that there are plenty of men who love that body type! Just as there are plenty of curvaceous women out there who are envious of a svelte figure. Be confident and happy with yourself!

What Guys Said 7

• A little slim perhaps but she's young and has the bones for it. She is gorgeous. If you are like her, so are you.

• Turn-off, but that's only my opinion.

I like women who look like women, who got curves! I don't like women who got a body of a 12 years old boy.

But as you can see - here are plenty of men who think that kind of a body is hot so you shouldn't worry too much... but.. I can't help but to question their honesty.

• Nope, too skinny.

• You look just fine if your body is similar/like hers.

• small breasts might turn off some guys but then again no guy who wouldn't date you because of small brests is worth impressing.

• Either this is a troll question or you're totally clueless.

Yes that look is hot. I like athletic girls.

• I was trolling, and as you can tell by the other answers not everyone thinks it's hot

• She's a fine fine looking girl.

What Girls Said 0