Is it normal for a guy to be self-concious about his looks and appearance?

If a guy doesn't get a lot of attention from women and has never had a girlfriend or date or sex, or hasn't really had any girls attracted to him and he's 23, is it normal for the guy to be self-conscious about his looks and/or appearance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes its normal. Damn near everyone is no matter how ugly or beautiful.

But let me ask you, not to be mean but how would you rate yourself (honestly)?

My #1 tip to boost your self-confidence is hit the gym. It helps you mentally and obviously physically. I was once told by a friend who is good with the ladies, "All you need is a bit of muscle to get them to notice you."

Don't fear change, or I like to call self-improvement. There is no shame in knowing your flaws and attacking them ruthlessly until you stand atop beaming with confidence and pride that not even God and genetics can stop you from getting some of that good ish!

What Girls Said 2

• Of course it's normal but it shouldn't have to be. Don't let bad luck and wrong timing set your confidence back!

• Appearance isn't as important as his personality

What Guys Said 1

• Yup, we all want to look good.