Do you feel more attractive now than used to? =)

I do! Think with time you get more accepting of yourself and/or care less about what others think...thoughts? =p

Most Helpful Girl

• I've learned to care for myself properly, so I've been more healthy :) I've been accepting of myself for a long time, but now I find that others are accepting of me, too. not that it matters, but it does feel nice for a change :)

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know if physically I've changed much, but I've begun to like the way I look a lot more for sure.

• If I do, it isn't that strong of a feeling. I can say though, that I am more accepting of myself and that I care less about what others think. Sure I have a few days throughout the year when some insecurities come up, but that happens to the best of us. And there are some days when I hope that the girl that caught my eye shares a mutual attraction. But, if she doesn't, life goes on. The way I see it, for every 10,000 women who don't like the way I look, I'm guessing I can find one that does.

• =) You're always so deep! I love the last line...very reassuring! I'm sure you have better odds than that though!

• lol rework the math! =p ha ha

• Yes, I have made significant progress lately.

• Did you do anything differently? Or did you just change the way you thought about yourself?

• Finally moved on from a bad "relationship", got promoted at my job, and developed stronger confidence. So I guess both :)

• Awesome! That rocks! Keep it up! ;)

• definitely but its not to do with time, it's to do with the fact that I decided to start working out about almost a year ago :P

• Pics? ;-)

But yeah I do. :-D

What Girls Said 5

• yes. way more accepting.

• Kind of...still hoping I'm a late bloomer, but step up from middle school for sure! My pants were always so so short..yuck.:/

• yess.. definitely :) I feel much more confident and happy with my appearance than I have ever before :) thanks you college and guys :)

• to be honest...

I wish I did I'm still working on my self confidence and not caring what people think of me

• Hey, same for me...think you get to a point where you're finally like OK I'm not perfect but neither is anyone else and I like x and why about me...

• Yeah. I'm probably as pretty as I'm gonna get.