Girls do you think belly button piercings suit guys?

ive met a lot of boys who have them do Do you think belly button piercings suit guys

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually have not seen this before. Maybe guys in my country have not caught this trend yet but either way I don't think it would look very good in my opinion. Would be rather funny and odd looking!

What Girls Said 9

• For guys? Noooooo

• I don't like it... and even if somebody did think that it looked good now, it's not going to look the same when you are in your 30's or 40's.

• never

• No that's gay...

• I have never seen a guy with a belly button peircing. But if he thinks he looks nice why not.

• NO!

• no.. they look dumb.

• hell no

• It looks really odd on a guy in my opinion. But if someone wants to they can go nuts. Not gonna lie but a nipple piercing looks good on a guy.

What Guys Said 3

• Unless you like men (not that there is anything wrong with it if you do) do not get one.

• Belly Button piercings on a guy is for the gay guy who isn't out of the closet yet. If he was, he would get his right ear pierced.

• LOL YOU SAID DOO DOO