What type of swimwear do you like to wear when at the pool / beach?

Since the warm season is coming I found this a fitting question to ask. :)

*be specific as to color/design, one/two piece, trunks/speedos, etc.

*feel free to differentiate what you wear at a "family" atmosphere versus a "no kids allowed" atmosphere

--------------------

I usually wear basketball shorts (they're more comfy imo), and they are usually either blue or light gray in color.

Now it's your turn to answer. :)

P.S. Anonym is allowed for obvious reasons so don't be shy. :)

--------

link

Here is another interesting question topic. Link is above.

Thanks for your input, everyone. 8-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a couple of bikinis. The one I wear most is a strapless top and regular bottoms. Both pieces have three stripes of two shades of brown and white. The other one is a regular triangle tie top and bottom--green with a black paisley kind of pattern.

• You get thumb-up #1 for being gangxta with the paisley bikini. 8-)

What Girls Said 30

• Old Navy One piece!

link

I have this swimsuit in three colors, Black, Navy and Green. And I can't wait to buy another one this year! It's the perfect swimsuit for me, because I have a long torso and it's the only one long enough.

If I had more options, I would go for a retro looking swimsuit. But unfortunately they don't make ones that would work for me haha.

• I've only been to a beach once in my life and I was like 5 or 6. But at the pool I wear bikinis...this one to be exact:p link (in "berrygloss"). Because well...I like bikinis, and pink is the best color in the world.

• I like neon on black as far as colors go, typically in an abstract pattern.

I haven't been able to find a one-piece suit that I like in years as far as the way they fit (I blame my body type) so I have to mix and match bikini tops and bottoms.

I have a string bikini, black with multicolor neon "paint" splatters. I also have two halter top bikinis, both black with multicolor neon patterns (are we seeing a trend here?). One has little stars all over and the other has sort of abstract-looking words all over it.

• I tend to avoid those situations at all costs. I'm just not confident walking around with pretty much everything on show - in a one piece or a bikini. So yeah - I'll just wear ... beachy clothes to the beach; and not really go in the sea all that much.

• Bikini. But not one of those "bare all" bikinis. The one I have now is pretty modest and not skanky or anything like that at all, but at the same time it's still an awesome bikini. So I get the best of both worlds :). I really love monokinis though; actually when I went shopping for a new swimsuit that was the style that I tried to hunt down since it was my number one choice, but they're so hard to find where I live, so I settled with a navy and white bikini.

Although for awhile now I've been looking for a one-piece like Marilyn Monroe had; I think that style is just gorgeous and really flattering on a lot of girls.

• Hmm... All bikinis in varies colors: black, white with neon colored stars, pink, aqua blue with white polka dots, and dark blue. For bottoms either the bikini bottom or swimming shorts :)

• I go naked. everywhere.

• i love to go to a nude beach or nudist resort so I don't have to worrie about getting arested :)

• I actually have a few different swimsuits - I have a one piece, two bikinis, and a tankini and boy shorts set. The tankini one is my favorite because it's easy to swim in (like I can go crazy and not worry about anything being exposed) and it looks great. This is the one I have, except the shorts are just a solid green color: link

• My dream is to able to wear a camoflauge bikini but I've got a lot way to go. My favorite bathingsuit is my camo tankini. I also wear a lot of my once piece swim team suits.

• You get a #1 for wanting to wear a camo bikini...those look awesome. :)

• haha thanks! hopefully by the middle of the summer ill be there =)

• link

link

I like kind of simple bikinis, not too flashy, not too "oooh look at me" but sort of simple and just right. The brand can be any brand, as long as I like the bikini. I like to have bikinis in cyan, ( link )

but I do like black and blue and green and purple.

• This is the one I have: link

Just a white bikini with clear beading on the top, and beading connecting one side of the bottom.

I like wearing white in the summer. Something just seems so fresh and clean about it. :]

The beading sparkles on the one I have so it's a nice touch. ^-^

I'd where it to the typical family friendly beach since that's the only ones I go to. :P

• Just a plain black bikini - exactly like this link

• A black roxy bandea bikini with ruffles. Or a blue one, that's duo toned on the bottoms. It's really tiny but meh.

Only beaches I ever go to Are the ones in Mexico. So usually topless if I'm with my friends Or boyfriend and not my family. Whether or not there's kids.

• When going to the beach on a sunny day, I usually wear a bikini with a dress over.

• A two-piece bikini, usually with thong-bottom, since I find them more comfortable and also for tanning reasons.

• I haven't gone swimming in maybe 10 years but the last time I hit the beach on vacation (just walking around lol), it was a purple and white halter bikini.

• 1950s retro style in blue velvet! I love them!

• A 2 piece Bandeau style. Color depends on the year before. If I had a dark one last year, I'll switch it up and get a light color and vice versa. Some patterns like polka-dots are OK but I usually stick with a solid color.

• i wear skimpy bikinis everywhere. I love the looks I get from guys, and its fun seeing married guys staring at me with their wife there. at home I usually wear a sheer when wet bikini to tease my dad and bros friends.

• :-O

Any favorite color/designs of "skimpy bikinis"?

• white is my fav when I have a tan. plus it usually turns see through. normally just little triangles for the top, and a thong bottom

• Monokini or a bikini. :D

• I have something similar to that, monokinis. I try to cover up some as much as possible.. - link

• That's what I wear! link I had a question about which swimsuit was better and the winner is yellow :)

• thats a nice bikini and you have a fab body!

• yeah yeah sure :p

• Where do we go for our date :D

• Two piece bikinis with thong-shaped bottoms. I hate having a white ass... lol

• I don't blame you! :-P Any favorite color/designs for your bikinis?

• I like it simple single-colored...black, blue, red, etc. No crazy colors.

• Only the skimpiest suit I can find of course

• if I'm at home or a friends pool, I tan nude. if in public, I wear as little as possible. I hate tan lines, so its easier to get rid of them if I'm in a skimpy bikini.

• I usually wear skirt bikinis.

I like all colors.

So it doesn't really matter.

The beach is the one place where you can be half naked and no one can say anything. :D

• white/black combination or all red.

link

• A white bikini

• A red tight one piece

• I'm a pretty chill person, so for me the beach isn't a place to like go with my hair blown out and makeup and a tight strapless bikini.

Whenever I go to the beach/pool I'll wear a bikini with a halter top. over top I'll wear jeans shorts and a loose tank top and flip flops. usually hair in a ponytail (too hot to keep my hair down). I also surf sometimes so my swimsuits are halters so they won't fall off haha.

What Guys Said 15

• My girlfriend has a history of loosing me on the beach and for this reason I now longer wear swim trunks. This way if we get separated, she just has to look in the sand for two footprints and a drag mark.

• I'm used to Europe where they require speedo types in pools for health reason, no board shorts allowed..

• i don't go to the pool or beach.

• but when I used to it was a t-shirt and long board shorts. I covered up as much as I could due to extreme sun sensitivity

• I get sunburns easily, indeed.

• Yes, I am. In fact I have permanent scarring on my back and shoulders from a sunburn that happened in 8th grade that left 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

• board shorts fsho

• If it's a family friendly atmosphere, something like this

link

products_image_large_additional=images/large/aussiebum/aussiebum-splice-boosterjock-blueberry-swimwear_1_LRG.jpg&pic=0&pID=661

Or this

link

However, at the beach, or a pool with no kids around, something like this

link

In the 3/4 Classic thong

• trunks/speedos

• i like to wear board shorts with either a Hawaiian design, the most recent pair I bought are black and have a palm tree in orange and it looks like a sun set, I love it

• I prefer to be covered up to hide my ugly body.

I don't necessarily stay that way and I think I scare people off when they see all the surgery across my chest.

• Just your average swim trunks.

And BTW Fire Mario! huzzahhhh!

• For some reason...ppl tend to forget about orange Fire Mario from the original Mario Bros 3.

8-)

• All nude, all the time. Get shook

• i wear a speedo in a "family atmosphere"

i wear nothing in a no kids atmosphere ;-)

• The kind of bathing suit that Scrooge McDuck wears.

• Bjorn borg underwear with short pants

• Shorts.

• Two words... banana hammock ;)

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE, YEAH!