Should my friend gain more weight?

Should my friend gain more weight? link

link

I always tell her she looks OK. but she wants to gain weight. it it a good idea? I don't think so

Most Helpful Guy

• NOOOO! I prefer slender and would not want her to gain weight...actually, she looks really hot just the way she is...(:

What Guys Said 10

• She is thinner/slender now, but not in a bad way, and she looks fine as-is. But if she gained a few more pounds, she'd still be fine.

Of course, she needs to realize that she is going to tend to gain weight as she gets older anyway, so it's probably best not to hurry that along too much. LOL.

• She's on the slender side, but certainly not unhealthy. She's just fine and doesn't need to pack on pounds just for the sake of gaining weight. Make sure she's eating a balanced diet, that's what matters most.

• She looks good the way she is and she'd look good even if she gained a little weight. If she feels she can control it then it's up to her what to do with her body.

• shes very good looking but a few pounds probably would not be noticeable so if it makes her happy and she would be healthier.

• I think she might look healthier with more weight. I'm biased though. I do love curvy women. Not saying she should add enough weight to get in my crosshairs though.

• She looks fine but she wouldn't be overweight if she gained a few pounds. Of course you should gain the right sort, not just fat.

• From what I can tell, she looks fine to me.

• Looks good to me. As long as she eats enough then her body is supposed to be that size

• lol that's you

• These bullsh*t questions "approval" questions are why you get blocked.

What Girls Said 3

• Its you in the pic isn't?

• It sure is. I've seen some of those exact photos on GAG before

• She looks fine but if she wants to gain weight, that is her choice :)

• if her face looks like a skeleton then yes, but if it is full then no. Her body looks fine.

• no. her face looks like Kirsten Dunst face

• I have no idea who that is :D But I assume that means that her face looks healthy. your friend is fine :)