What is a male's favoured fragrance on a female?

I'm sure this question has been asked before... but of course such answers vary and change.

I tend to wear a slight tough of a fragance called 'white musk' and my hair always smells sweet like vanilla. My fiance finds the combination to be fresh, natural, and innocent. :)

1|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like to just smell a girl's shampooed hair, mixed with her natural scent. It is the perfect girl combo and it drives a lot of men wild, myself included. :)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, I have a fetish for females that wear fruity scents (like the body sprays at Bath and Body Works).

Those are the scents that I smell on girls that intoxicates me. Yum. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • A perfume that my girl wears and I love is "Juicy". It's like the perfect smell for a female. Smells so goood! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Vanilla is my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't think it matters aslong as you smell nice :D

1|0
    0|0
  • It could be all kinds of fragrances. Fruity to vanilla and everything in between. ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a fiancee? He's a male, right? Take him perfume shopping and f***in ask him whe likes!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• my boyfriend seemed to like when I wore "fantasy" by Britney Spears. I was also asking him what perfumes he liked when we went to the drug store and he liked "heat" by beyonce.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear what YOU like.

1|0
    0|0