How does a guy who is a 1 become 10?

.I rate myself a one (even though people say I'm higher). I'm fat and have gigantic man boobs. I hate my body. However I am dieting, working out and merely lost 38 pounds, 3 pants sizes and gained a bench max of 300 pounds. This only short of a total failure in weight loss as my body is 24% body fat. And eventually I am going to get my chest ripped open (chest surgery).

I must have the body that all women crave for. I'm tired of being such a loser.

So other than obsessively working out. How can a one become a ten? Because life as of now isn't worth living.

PS

Please do not say 'good hygiene' or 'personality'. Hygiene is obvious and shouldn't even have to be mentioned. As for personality, if women cared, I and many others wouldn't be having problems.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a 10 is what I consider rare, but most girls aren't that difficult. (I'm in my average weight and would consider myself about 7-8 and I'm glad with it) You are working hard and you should be proud of yourself. If you haven't seen a doctor to help you with your weight loss, I would suggest to see one if you can because they are the ones who knows the most about it. Also, sometimes a haircut can change a man. I don't know how your hair are right now, so maybe they are perfect, but try to imagine yourself with diffrent haircuts. It can help make your face look longer, shorter, larger, smaller, etc. But there is an even greater secret, that I myself have to work a lot on: self-confidence. Some of the personalities considered the most beautiful have big noses or imperfect bodies, but we don't see them as such because of their radiant confidence. I'm not saying to love your body right now if you can't, but think about your good points and take advantage of them. I also think you should keep yourself in mind when you are losing weight. Find goals like being more healty, having more energy, etc. 38 pounds is a lot. It takes time to lose weight! All I can say is keep up all that good work!

What Girls Said 5

• 1. How does a guy who is a one become 10? How can a one become a ten? Money/power, genetics, or plastic surgery

2. So other than obsessively working out. How can a one become a ten? Money/power or plastic surgery.

" I'm fat and have gigantic man boobs."

Diet and exercise. Cardio then strength training.

"As for personality, if women cared, I and many others wouldn't be having problems"

Most women do care for personality just not enough to overrule physical attraction as some women don't derive their physical/sexual attraction from personality.

Women are less visual not blind.

Most people care for personality after looks. Guys tend to approach by looks then care for personality while girls tend to reject by looks then care for personality.

• Just keep doing what you're doing. You don't magically become in shape. With work and dedication, you can do it.

• loose more weight and exercise so you also build up muscles! besides ask some female friends if they could go shopping with you so you get some advice on fashion (I don't know know how your tase in fashion is but most guys aren't that into it that's why I suggest that). get yourself a nice tan (tanning studio or something) and go out have fun so you buils up more confidence (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!)

• see a pro about what you can do

• Add a 9

What Guys Said 3

• 38 pounds is good progress you just got to keep on losing the weight. There's no other way to get the body you want other than a healthy diet and exercising. Life isn't about being a ten, but being the best you that you can be will improve your confidence and help you reach your maximum potential.

• There are plenty of fat guys that pull hot women, that's pretty much all I have to say, also there are plenty of guys with model bodies that get f*** all p****

• Two things: money & power.