Does red highlights with dark brown hair look good?

Also with tan medium skin and brown eyes. Also what do you guys think about them?

link

something like that just highlights with that similar skin tone, the last pic 3 one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my goodness, Dulce Maria is HOT. Yes that looks awesome on her, though I liked her with her natural hair too.

• Yes the only thing is I have Dar brown hair naturally not black like her but I'm using her skin color as an example so I'm a little bit more pale than her but not much. :P

• I think it'd still look nice. Go for it if you want!

• HAha Thanks :)

What Guys Said 4

• Blonde/ash blond highlights would be more natural and attractive, imo.

• not red. go with some blond highlights. with your skin, eyes, mmmmmm sounds nice. oh yeah. hi. been a while.

• pic please

• I don't like it. I don't think the red looks good with tan skin.

What Girls Said 3

• i know I'm not a guy so maybe you won't want my opinion but I think that if it is subtle and somewhat natural looking it will look good, but if its too choppy, bright or obvious it won't be as attractive. this is just my opinion but I really like the natural look.

• Haha nah I want everyone's opinions thanks nah I don't really like the obvious ones so much it looks really fake especially the whole head girls do that a lot here :P

• i think with the right haircut, hairstyle and face shape you could work it. it would be hard to pull off but if you could it would be amazing.

• No, the red and brown tend to clash and it usually looks fake.

• hun that is way to f***ing bright! you should go to the salon and ask them what color/ shade of red would look like with your dark brown hair.. my hair is naturally highlighted with red, I think it'll look nice... but dulce marias hair is to much.